Houston Viper Veterans.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
11/11/11

Thanks guys, all of you!

I know Shooter, Smokin'2, and myself served at one point. Any other Houston folks that I don't know about?

Take your Vipers out and enjoy them for even a few minutes, as I know the 1,300 Men and Women I buried in Arlington would appreciate you enjoying your freedom today.

Andy Wheeler

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take your Vipers out and enjoy them for even a few minutes, as I know the 1,300 Men and Women I buried in Arlington would appreciate you enjoying your freedom today.

I think I'll do just that, great suggestion! I didn't serve but Thank You to all that did/do. I was raised by an Air Force Lt Col. (step father) and those military guys are nothing but top notch, cream of the crop guys!!

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I used to love driving my Z06 and Viper to Arlington. It always reminded me to take full and complete advantage of my freedom.

345s-bspinnin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did not serve, but support all who do via my current position in a major aerospace and defense company. I have nothing but admiration and respect for those who have served. I enjoy my freedom thanks to you fine gentlemen. I have always supported our troops and traveled have from Arlington to the American Cemetery in Normandy France.

A very sincere Thank You for all of our Veterans.

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes and Tim:). I knew there was someone else, sorry Tim.

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Yes and Tim:). I knew there was someone else, sorry Tim.

You should feel sorry...for all we know Tim could have done one of the early HALO missions from a B 52 onto the ** chi minh trail to bring much needed medical equipment to an SF camp or something.

I got your back Tim, don't worry about that Navy guy.

:D:D:D