VIDEO: KC Ferrari 458 and 355, Lambo Gallardo and Murci, Viper, GTR and Porsche drive

Detlef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: VIDEO: KC Ferrari 458 and 355, Lambo Gallardo and Murci, Viper, GTR and Porsche d

Love that F458. I rode in one just like it, with the skinned black roof. If he picked it up in Denver, then it is the same one.

It sounded so nice in stock form.
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

MADMAX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: VIDEO: KC Ferrari 458 and 355, Lambo Gallardo and Murci, Viper, GTR and Porsche d

Very nice.:2tu:
For a moment their I though I was at club meet in the UK. :lmao:
Viper was the best, of course.:)

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Love that F458. I rode in one just like it, with the skinned black roof. If he picked it up in Denver, then it is the same one.

It sounded so nice in stock form.
You must be registered for see images attach

I LOVE THESE!! My second favorite car for sure! If I sold my car and was never allowed to buy another Viper I would buy one for sure!

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Cool video. Question though. How do you get past the copyright ****'s on Youtube? I posted a video with short audio clips from various songs and Youtube nuked it due to copyright infringement.

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Great video as always.......
AWSOME song,,

OP
OP
E

Early93Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks for the kind words :2tu:

Cool video. Question though. How do you get past the copyright ****'s on Youtube? I posted a video with short audio clips from various songs and Youtube nuked it due to copyright infringement.

It depends on the song (If they have an agreement with the record company) if it doesn't work on youtube try streetfire.net I have about half my videos on streetfire. :2tu: