05 Copperhead #202 Past Owner?

Bobby DMX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello again,
Just looked at it in CT,much closer to home and in great shape, few if any paint chips and very minor scrapes under the nose thats not visible (but i know they are there),stock except for short shifter , interior is mint, missing vert boot cover(where can I find one?),w/ 13k on it. Wants 47k for it. Clean CarFax w/97 score, for what thats worth. Had two past owners from Michigan. Was just serviced by Dodge dealer w/ Viper techs for multipoint check, oil/filter, etc. Has all current service records. Has the stock tries w/ little wear, that I know from reading the posts, should be replaced. Just wondering if a past owner might see this and respond. Any thoughts on what else should I check for. Thanks again for all the help.

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like it is in much better condition than the one I looked at in Peoria. Short shifter = good. Check all the fluids (color/dirt/etc.) Dirve it if you can and make sure it drives out straight. Take a peak under it to make sure the frame is fine and unharmed. Sounds like a good car. Price not bad... Maybe you can get another $1,000 to help with cost of the tires.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets