LEGAL Street Racing VID - Gen IV Vipers, Twin Turbo Viper's, Twin Turbo Lambo's, etc.

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While I am in a video posting mood, thought I'd share a video for an invitation only Dallas vs. Houston event we had earlier this month. We started off with a dyno event that put the top 5 cars from each city in a head to head horsepower battle. Then the next day, we had 50 high hp cars in attendance, including 4 Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo's from 4 different shops, a few twin turbo Viper's, compound boost Ford GT, nitrous/sc Ford GT, and several supercharged/TT Corvette's. This was done at a private aifield, so that we could legally race the cars without fear of criminal prosecution, innocent bystanders, traffic, etc. The event was a great time, and looking forward to the next one that Texas Speed Syndicate puts on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPuhTxYtJ0Q

LS6 Molester

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: LEGAL Street Racing VID - Gen IV Vipers, Twin Turbo Viper's, Twin Turbo Lambo's,

how does one get invited to something like this? is there a HP minimum :D

Tiago

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: LEGAL Street Racing VID - Gen IV Vipers, Twin Turbo Viper's, Twin Turbo Lambo's,

TA did work.

:D

OP
OP
M

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

how does one get invited to something like this? is there a HP minimum :D

The event is being put on by TexasSpeedSyndicate.com. I believe sign-up will be over on their website, and they will most likely be wanting some heavy hitters. Based on your signature, it looks like you may be a heavy hitter :D

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Awesome, professional video! Fantastic collection of supercars---you guys in Texas know how to do it right!:2tu:

Bill

Matt162

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Awesome Video! :2tu:

Im jealous!

vpower01

Viper Owner
Reaction score

wow that looks like fun! Great vid thanks for posting. :2tu:

OP
OP
M

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thought I'd share some Viper photos from the event as well. Thanks to Kat Hagen (former official Tx. Mile photographer) and Amar S. for the photos!

UGR TT Car. Love it!

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images

I thought this was a cool photo:

Pappa Prich

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Awesome video and event! Thanks for sharing!

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Nice video and pics, Malu.

Magnus_

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Orange Superleggera always wins. :)

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score

very cool, thanks for posting :2tu:

vpower01

Viper Owner
Reaction score

All I can say is holy ****! :2tu:

1fast400

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The blue gts in the first picture is my old car. Once andy puts tires on it, that should help lol. He had bald tires on. Can't wait for him to make it back in the spring. I have to travel to AU during the month of march, when they plan on doing another one. If I'm in town, I'll bring my convertible there. Would be fun to race my old car.

OP
OP
M

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The blue gts in the first picture is my old car. Once andy puts tires on it, that should help lol. He had bald tires on. Can't wait for him to make it back in the spring. I have to travel to AU during the month of march, when they plan on doing another one. If I'm in town, I'll bring my convertible there. Would be fun to race my old car.

Mike, the next event is actually in April. Sign up on TexasSpeedSyndicate.com for possible invitation and updates.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper