Holiday open house

Smokin' 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking forward to it. Got to haul along the whole family so might have to take the truck. Bringing duct tape in case anyone gets out of hand. :)

I'll bring a special lampshade for Rob.

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Looking forward to it. Got to haul along the whole family so might have to take the truck. Bringing duct tape in case anyone gets out of hand. :)

I'll bring a special lampshade for Rob.

Is it pick on Rob week or something?

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I'm not voting for either of you two boneheads. Wasn't there some homeless dude running or something?.lol

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Well, unfortunately, it is not to be for us, not going to be able to make it out tomorrow night.:( Brenda and I hope you all have a wonderful time. We looked forward to coming, I guess we will have to try to make the next one.

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, unfortunately, it is not to be for us, not going to be able to make it out tomorrow night.:( Brenda and I hope you all have a wonderful time. We looked forward to coming, I guess we will have to try to make the next one.

Bummer, it'd been nice to see you and Brenda again .... maybe your lampshade will fit Eric :D

OP
OP
V

Vip1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
For anybody that has just decided to come out for our Holiday Open House if you need directions call, it looks like better weather now nice an cool. Hope to see ya'll Troy 713-818-1771

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the awesome party y'all! :D

Sorry, no lampshade pics, but you missed my Spanx definition......

OP
OP
V

Vip1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Good Morning SPANKY !!! we did 't need a lampshade we had the next La Bares dancer moon lighting:omg: (SPANKY!!):headbang: give a hug to your better half for me and we loved the goodies you all brought. Thanks for coming out. Cindy

OP
OP
V

Vip1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just a quick ( Thank You ) for making our Holiday Open House the party it was, without good friends we'd be fat old drunks because we couldn't let all that food and drinks go to waste. Hope to get together more next year.:drive: Troy

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Oh that nickname's gonna stick for awhile:). Glad you guys had a great time!

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Troy and Cindy, thanks for having us over we had a great time. Always nice to get together with Spanky and the rest of the Viper gang! :santa2: :santa:

rpm9000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you Cindy and Troy for the great party. Laura and I both had a great time. It sounds like we must have left a little too early?? We hope you have a Merry Christmas and hope to see you again soon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper