Please read the links in the previous posts and this checklist below to get you rolling.
Originally Posted by killerviper
VCA Member, but cannot see the full forums or missing Venom tag
If you are a current VCA member, or a VCA Venom member and cannot view the full forums, here is how to fix that:
1. Click "Settings" in the upper right hand corner, then click "Edit Profile".
2. Enter your 5 digit VCA membership number there. If your VCA membership number is 345, enter 00345. If you do not know your membership number, check your name badges, or call VCA HQ for assistance.
3. Visit the VCA membership portal at https://www.viperclub.org/membership/
and login. If you have not been there before, you will need to request a new password. Simply click the link provided and follow the directions.
4. Once logged in, scroll to the bottom of the page, and enter your forums username and then click "Update forums". If you're a venom member, you may also select your forum badge there.
5. If you are an officer, you will need to ensure that the email address used in the forums is the EXACT same email address used in the VCA Membership Portal. If it does not match, you will not have the access that you should have.
Once you have completed these steps, you should have all of the correct access to the forums.