Need help identifying a interior trim piece

RikRok

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am trying to get a replacement for a trim piece that would attach to the bolster above the drivers legs to the dash panel. I can not find it in the parts catalog. It is for my 96 RT10. I have attached a pic. I may be able to get it thru Dodge, but without a number, I am stuck. Also if anyone knows of a source for a new or used window pillar trim # MS73-RX8. I would apreciate that too.

Reaction score
First part is probably included with the dash panel because it is not listed for that car. The second part is a DCNS part so that will need to be sourced through a salvage car more than likely along with the first part. If you fail to find them you can get back to me and I will help you.

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the salvage part, try Paul Scharf.....he may have the piece you need.

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am trying to get a replacement for a trim piece that would attach to the bolster above the drivers legs to the dash panel. I can not find it in the parts catalog. It is for my 96 RT10. I have attached a pic. I may be able to get it thru Dodge, but without a number, I am stuck. Also if anyone knows of a source for a new or used window pillar trim # MS73-RX8. I would apreciate that too.

Let me look. I might have those pieces.

OP
OP
R

RikRok

Viper Owner
Reaction score
X2 Vipers lists the door stanchion piece on their site, new.

Thanks, That doesnt look like the correct part. However I have send them an inquiry anyways. I am going to see if I can locate the EU or Canadian part. I can't imagine that any differencecould be overwhelming.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dugger