December C&C

B & R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't forget a toy or two for the MD Anderson kids! There will be an annual toy drive they will be collecting for that morning. Planning on going.

Smokin' 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Incidence of Microbial Keratitis and the Importance of Early Diagnosis and Intervention
Unfortunately.....I have a date with a medical conference. Damn continuing education!

Hope everyone has fun.....I've only made 2 the whole year:(

I'm leaving the toy drive Santa some toys on his door step since he lives a block from me. Hope to see some of you at the Christmas party or at Troy and Cindy's.

rpm9000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks like there will be 3 or 4 cars coming from the south side. Could some of you early birds save us some parking spots? We will be leaving the Home Depot parking lot on I45 and Eldorado Blvd at about 6:45am. See you guys in the morning.
Paul

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know if I can this time, one of the organizers had a talk with me last time about saving spots when the south siders showed up late due to the wreck on 45.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Eric what time are you getting there? I'll get there earlier this time. And Paul I was with Eric when we got yelled at lol. Hopefully without traffic you guys won't have any problems parking with us like always.

Andy

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Wow, someone got yelled at and it wasn't me. I have turned over a new leaf.

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eric what time are you getting there? I'll get there earlier this time. And Paul I was with Eric when we got yelled at lol. Hopefully without traffic you guys won't have any problems parking with us like always.

Andy

7 ish again, I'm sure Rob is already there.... LOL!

Vip1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Guys just wanted to say thanks to Wayne for leading us on the Festive drive yesterday it was nice putting around with you guys.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper