Thread: A SIKED new VIPER owner

Reply to Thread
    Viper Owner

Default A SIKED new VIPER owner

Hello there, I am a new Viper owner and man im siked. It will be pulling up in the back of a covered carrier from Wi. to So. Cal. destination complete. My camera will be rolling and im sure the smile on my face will show it all. This has been the longest 3 weeks of my life waiting for this moment. Its a 2003 beauty, im speechless and hearts a thumping, better have another coffee LOL . Cant wait to meet you Viper owners out there this is going to be some kind of fun.

Viper Owner

Default Re: A SIKED new VIPER owner

Welcome to the VCA. You will learn a lot about your beast on this site.

Bruce

Viper Owner

Welcome and Congrats on your New Viper. When is it making to Riverside? Look forward to meeting you this coming year at some of the SoCal events.

Viper Owner

This morning HyperViper you can only imagine how amped I am . Look forward to meeting you.

Viper Owner

I remember that feeling, didn't really sleep the night before I went down to VA to pick mine up. Congrats!

Nick

VCA Member
    Gulf States

Quote Originally Posted by garyw1 View Post
    Hello there, I am a new Viper owner and man im siked. It will be pulling up in the back of a covered carrier from Wi. to So. Cal. destination complete. My camera will be rolling and im sure the smile on my face will show it all. This has been the longest 3 weeks of my life waiting for this moment. Its a 2003 beauty, im speechless and hearts a thumping, better have another coffee LOL . Cant wait to meet you Viper owners out there this is going to be some kind of fun.
    I know exactly how you feel. I have bought a few cars in my life; but, I have never had a Viper before this one. I literally couldn't sleep the night before I was to pick it up.
    2014 Viper TA Orange 6/93
    2013 Mercedes SL550
    2015 Dodge RAM Sport

Viper Owner

Gary.

Welcome to the ViperNation.

Last night the SoCal Viper faithful gathered together at a private automotive museum where the active members of the club were honored.

We had a fantastic sit down dinner with full regalia while old friends reminised and new friends were made.

Announcements were made for the upcoming years events, and plaques were presented to those hosting last year's events.

You can check out the happenings at www.socalviper.com.

New viper owners warnings always include making sure your tires are fresh and properly inflated to 29lbs. If your car still has the original run flat tires, they are now 8 or 9 years old, and will be pretty hard and slick. Be sure that you always have your Viper pointed straight ahead and your attention fully engaged before going to full throttle.

Congratulations on your first Viper. A fantastic early Christmas present : >)

Viper Owner

We are very picky about our grammar around here... You must mean psyched, right.

Congrats, have fun, and be safe.

Viper Owner

Wow. How exciting! Congrats on the new Viper!

Viper Owner

Georgethedog. Did you mean spelling or grammar? Wow

Viper Owner

Yep guess I got too much in a hurry and didnt use spell check, darn lol. I was really excited it was like a long awaited date..Got cleaned up put on my Sundays best and even shaved for her. Let me tell you seeing that car coming off the truck was sure something.

Viper Owner

Congratz!!
    Mine was delivered during the rain season and it sat in my gargage for like a week and a half until I could even get her out.

You're gonna have fun with the weather you guys have!

Viper Owner

Quote Originally Posted by notraction View Post
    Georgethedog. Did you mean spelling or grammar? Wow
    WOW, someone got my hidden joke... Nice job. Did you also notice my grammer error???

Viper Owner

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Hawker View Post
    Gary.

Welcome to the ViperNation.

New viper owners warnings always include making sure your tires are fresh and properly inflated to 29lbs. If your car still has the original run flat tires, they are now 8 or 9 years old, and will be pretty hard and slick. Be sure that you always have your Viper pointed straight ahead and your attention fully engaged before going to full throttle.

Congratulations on your first Viper.
    Old geezers like Paul Hawker should be obeyed.....his advice might save your car from a sad ending. When is "Good Tread" actually Bad Tread? When its on a 3+ year old RUN FLAT tire! Dont trust your life to old rubber....

When the Viper models first come out, many new-car buyers wait 9+ months and even more to get their Snakes home. EXCRUCIATING.
    So I know how you feel. The GOOD NEWS is, the "Viper In My Garage" excitement does NOT go away! Congrats...

Viper Owner

Gary, congrats on your car!! I am anxiously awaiting Dec. 27th for my 2000 RT10 to show up at my front door. This time couldn't move by any slower!

Viper Owner

Hello Flatblack, Congratulations on your new Viper. I can sure relate to time being put in reverse waiting for your car to get to you. It took forever but what a feeling seeing it for the first time which it was in my case. You have one heck of a xmas present. Good luck with the wait it was tough

Viper Owner

Congrat's on the new ride! Welcome to VCA!

Viper Owner

Congratulations! I'm a new owner too, but my baby's in the garage for the Winter. Only got to put 200miles on it but loved every single one of them! Spring cannot get here soon enough for me.

Enjoy!!

Viper Owner

Get ready to spend HOURS in the garage or storage just looking and enjoying the fact that it's YOURS. I just got mine back from dyno tuning two days ago and the weather finally got good enough to go outside with the washing equipment. I've spent an additional 2 hours this afternoon just standing there appreciating the 'art work' in my garage! It's been two years for me and I still stand staring at what had been a dream for years. Congrats on getting something that will make you smile when everything seems lost ... a Viper is something that makes you smile every time you hit the gas!