A SIKED new VIPER owner

garyw1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello there, I am a new Viper owner and man im siked. It will be pulling up in the back of a covered carrier from Wi. to So. Cal. destination complete. My camera will be rolling and im sure the smile on my face will show it all. This has been the longest 3 weeks of my life waiting for this moment. Its a 2003 beauty, im speechless and hearts a thumping, better have another coffee LOL . Cant wait to meet you Viper owners out there this is going to be some kind of fun.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the VCA. You will learn a lot about your beast on this site.

Bruce

HyperViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome and Congrats on your New Viper. When is it making to Riverside? Look forward to meeting you this coming year at some of the SoCal events.

OP
OP
G

garyw1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This morning HyperViper you can only imagine how amped I am :). Look forward to meeting you.

Viperguynick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember that feeling, didn't really sleep the night before I went down to VA to pick mine up. Congrats!

:usa: Nick :usa:

johniew398

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello there, I am a new Viper owner and man im siked. It will be pulling up in the back of a covered carrier from Wi. to So. Cal. destination complete. My camera will be rolling and im sure the smile on my face will show it all. This has been the longest 3 weeks of my life waiting for this moment. Its a 2003 beauty, im speechless and hearts a thumping, better have another coffee LOL . Cant wait to meet you Viper owners out there this is going to be some kind of fun.

I know exactly how you feel. I have bought a few cars in my life; but, I have never had a Viper before this one. I literally couldn't sleep the night before I was to pick it up.

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary.

Welcome to the ViperNation.

Last night the SoCal Viper faithful gathered together at a private automotive museum where the active members of the club were honored.

We had a fantastic sit down dinner with full regalia while old friends reminised and new friends were made.

Announcements were made for the upcoming years events, and plaques were presented to those hosting last year's events.

You can check out the happenings at www.socalviper.com.

New viper owners warnings always include making sure your tires are fresh and properly inflated to 29lbs. If your car still has the original run flat tires, they are now 8 or 9 years old, and will be pretty hard and slick. Be sure that you always have your Viper pointed straight ahead and your attention fully engaged before going to full throttle.

Congratulations on your first Viper. A fantastic early Christmas present : >)

OP
OP
G

garyw1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yep guess I got too much in a hurry and didnt use spell check, darn lol. I was really excited it was like a long awaited date..Got cleaned up put on my Sundays best and even shaved for her. Let me tell you seeing that car coming off the truck was sure something. :)

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratz!!
Mine was delivered during the rain season and it sat in my gargage for like a week and a half until I could even get her out. :omg:

You're gonna have fun with the weather you guys have! :)

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Gary.

Welcome to the ViperNation.

New viper owners warnings always include making sure your tires are fresh and properly inflated to 29lbs. If your car still has the original run flat tires, they are now 8 or 9 years old, and will be pretty hard and slick. Be sure that you always have your Viper pointed straight ahead and your attention fully engaged before going to full throttle.

Congratulations on your first Viper.

Old geezers like Paul Hawker should be obeyed.....his advice might save your car from a sad ending. When is "Good Tread" actually Bad Tread? When its on a 3+ year old RUN FLAT tire! Dont trust your life to old rubber....

When the Viper models first come out, many new-car buyers wait 9+ months and even more to get their Snakes home. EXCRUCIATING.
So I know how you feel. The GOOD NEWS is, the "Viper In My Garage" excitement does NOT go away! Congrats...

flatblack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary, congrats on your car!! I am anxiously awaiting Dec. 27th for my 2000 RT10 to show up at my front door. This time couldn't move by any slower!

OP
OP
G

garyw1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello Flatblack, Congratulations on your new Viper. I can sure relate to time being put in reverse waiting for your car to get to you. It took forever but what a feeling seeing it for the first time which it was in my case. You have one heck of a xmas present. Good luck with the wait it was tough

Bobby DMX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations! I'm a new owner too, but my baby's in the garage for the Winter. Only got to put 200miles on it but loved every single one of them! Spring cannot get here soon enough for me.

Enjoy!!

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get ready to spend HOURS in the garage or storage just looking and enjoying the fact that it's YOURS. I just got mine back from dyno tuning two days ago and the weather finally got good enough to go outside with the washing equipment. I've spent an additional 2 hours this afternoon just standing there appreciating the 'art work' in my garage! It's been two years for me and I still stand staring at what had been a dream for years. Congrats on getting something that will make you smile when everything seems lost ... a Viper is something that makes you smile every time you hit the gas!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadlick32