1994 R/T 10 GEN I Wheels Question..

VipeRauf

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

It has been AGES since I posted on here but this is something I have procrastinated doing long enough so here goes! And my apologies in advance if this has been asked a zillion times.. I have 4 GEN I 1994 R/T 10 viper wheels with tires mounted on them. The tires would need to be replaced but the wheels are fine!

I was just wondering what is the market price for these wheels? I was thinking about of just disposing of them but I figured they may be worth something. So would it be worth the effort for me to post these up for sale, even if it means shipping them ?

Thanks so much guys in advance..

(p.s - Is Kelly still on this forum? Still can't believe you sold your ACR.. :( )

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Break the tires off of them so that'll make shipping cheaper for the buyer. If you can get $250 + shipping for the set I think you'd be doing good. A local guy had a chrome Gen 1 set he was asking $400 for and I'm not sure if they ever sold or not.

I don't think Kelly is on the forum. Haven't seen him post since his car sold :(

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think they sold at $400 (as did a set of mine that were Gen 2s). Try to sell them locally as shipping is a consequential part of the total price and tends to limit the market.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala