Are Michelin Pilot Super sports out for gen 3 sizes yet?

pteam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Are Michelin Pilot Super sports out for gen 3 sizes yet? Tire rack doesnt show them yet? These tires have been out for like a year now in every other size. Please tell us Michelin is still not jerking us around trying to sell us 3 year old PS2's! People who want to buy tires dont want to buy ps2 tires made 3 years ago! Can we buy them for OEM gen 3 sizes yet? What the inside scoop? Last word was quarter 4 at the latest or GOD fearing quarter 1 of 2011?

Last edited:

DaDood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Before the summer time, it seemed like all "New" tires were 3 years old (Kumho's, Michelin's). I wouldn't be surprised if that was all you could get now.

JLorello

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My interpretation of Luke's post is in Q1 2012, we will have a rear 345-19 option, but no front 275-18 or 285-18 front yet for a stock GenIII.

OP
OP
P

pteam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Rocket, I did search, and I searched my two previous threads I was in about the pss's and there was no updates and searched the tire and wheel forum. I guess I just didnt get lucky.

The problem with HOPING for Quarter 1 tires for the super sports is that these tires have been pushed back for months and months and months. They can easily push them back til after summer and we'll be screwed again. I need new tires for spring and I'm surely not going to buy 3 year old ps2's with 800 horsepower.

We all know they're deliberately not making them in viper sizes for a reason: to sell their 3 year old PS2 stock pile. People are going to buy other brands of tires if they keep this up. We don't want to buy old tire technology or old tires made years ago. Let us buy the tires or we'll have to buy another brand...

Last edited: