Original Wheel Value?

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Am looking to offload my original wheels for my '01 RT/10. They are in great shape, very few blemishes.

I check the "Classifieds" section here and there's only one other set for sale (for $800) but they are in rough condition.

Does anyone have an idea on what mine are worth? Thanks. :2tu:

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Excellent condition no blemishes you can get 1400 if your patient
Good condition 900-1200
ok condition 700-900
beat the hell up 400-600
quotes are my opinion and without tires. if you have original pilot sports value doesn't change.

OP
OP
Z

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, King....I have those original PS's and they almost killed me. They will be included, no charge.

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do the next owner a favor and throw those tires out. Temptation will be high for a lot of folks to use them. I totaled my first snake for not listening about old tires.

Martin2000GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John you forgot to mention that if they came off a yellow car theres a 50% reduction in those prices. sorry for the bad news....
Martin-

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
who would buy them? maybe in 20 years when someone restores one-

OP
OP
Z

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got a guy over here in Phoenix that is restoring a salvaged '00....so he's interested in pretty much everything.

It probably got rear ended by driving too slowly. It's red. :poke:

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those prices seem high to me....very narrow market for someone doing a resto and looking for OEM wheels. Perhaps in 20 years as Blue suggests. I hope you get the price but would bet against it.

OP
OP
Z

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks...I appreciate your input. Agreed that it's hard to put numbers on things that some people end up replacing down the road. Guess I'll find out.

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just going off a known good. I sold my OEM rims for 1400, it was about 2 years ago but they were flawless. No tires. Also people are always looking for track wheels and like to beat up on the OEM wheels. Patience is your friend.

And since they came off a Yellow they should go for premium pricing. 1600 should be an easy take for them. Red owners are always trying to improve their cars.

OP
OP
Z

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just going off a known good. I sold my OEM rims for 1400, it was about 2 years ago but they were flawless. No tires. Also people are always looking for track wheels and like to beat up on the OEM wheels. Patience is your friend.

And since they came off a Yellow they should go for premium pricing. 1600 should be an easy take for them. Red owners are always trying to improve their cars.

Thanks again. And I believe that his salvaged car is red, so he may be uncomfortable with these higher-quality parts.

:jk:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper