Chrome wheels 1994 R/T 10

Uncle Waldo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Howdy! I posted a question on this service a month or so ago about exhaust systems. Immediately I got answers back and acted on one suggestion- Roe Racing Exhaust. A great suggestion and a fine product. I had no idea how poorly a stock system sounds until I heard the Roe product on my car. Thanks to those that responded- this is a great feature to the club having a responsive forum. Now, stock wheels are not great- I would like a simple chrome wheel. Any ideas? Thanks again. Uncle Waldo

racerjim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wheels are very subjective. Search for a thread called "ultimate wheel thread". You will find tons of pictures to look through and decide what you like. then either look through the classifieds or call up one of our great vendors to buy a set. You can also get the stock wheels chromed if you like.

Nice thing about the Gen 1's are that all other viper wheels will fit.

Good luck with your search and enjoy the great car.

RT/ED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Uncle Waldo..... I upgraded my 95 to Gen II five spoke wheels that were chromed at California Chrome. I receive numerous compliments on the wheels....bling-bling. CalChrome does an amazing job at an affordable price and they are so easy to wipe clean compared to the polished alumimum. If you go this route, you need to make sure the wheels are the 97 and later versions that were forged versus cast wheels!! Research previous threads on telling the difference. However, with the availability of Gen III and Gen IV wheels on the used market, you may want to consider this route since they will take up more of the space in the wheel wells. Save the Gen I wheels for track days or simply for future resale value. Good luck with your decision.

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Gen II 5 spokes look nice and are reasonably priced used, I have them on my '94. If you want more chrome have them done. Their 18" so you'll need new tires too.

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A friend of mine (rpm9000) recently put the stock Gen III 10-spokes on his Gen I. I think they look great ... the Gen I's should have come stock with these. His are polished aluminum, If you had a set of 10-spokes Cal-Chromed you'd need shades :bling:

You must be registered for see images

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
gen1 gets the biggest jump in the looks department with a wheel change IMO

YUP! plum is right.
Still have the original 3 spokes in the garage with original rubber on them.

Here is what a gen1 looks like with SRT Copperhead wheels;

attachment.php

As RT/ED mentioned above, the wells are filled out nicely.

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not fond of the I-Forged on this car but had the pic so thought I'd offer it as you think through the choices

tony_cars_1164.JPG

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave