Any Viper events Jan 7th or 8th?

Nixon's SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be in the Houston area next weekend and Monday the 9th. Any events or gatherings going on? I will be staying in the Sugar Land area.

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cars and Coffee will be that Saturday morning at Vintage Park, but that is a ways from Sugar Land. We sometimes do impromptu drives afterwards.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Cars and Coffee will be that Saturday morning at Vintage Park, but that is a ways from Sugar Land. We sometimes do impromptu drives afterwards.

Impromptu "Drives" :D

Hopefully we'll run into you Nixon.

OP
OP
N

Nixon's SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a bad drive. How many of you guys are attending and what time do you guys get there?

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll probably be there, usually arrive at 7ish for a decent parking spot. Meet is actually from 8-10 officially.

RCC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'll be at C&C Saturday morning. I hear there is a group making a run up thru the national forest, should be fun.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'll be at C&C Saturday morning. I hear there is a group making a run up thru the national forest, should be fun.

My drive home:). I live on Lake Conroe, Eric, Rob :)?

RCC did Morgan install the headers yet?

RCC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My drive home:). I live on Lake Conroe, Eric, Rob :)?

RCC did Morgan install the headers yet?

I live close to you then, I live in Willis. Morgan and Tim got my car running right, headers/intake made a difference. Tim is working on getting my coil overs sorted out and then I will be golden. Tony(Nineball) told me about the fun run saturday morning, I think it's the camaro club doing it but I plan on tagging along for the fun.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Excellent I want to hear the car on Saturday, I'm thinking about ordering a set.

OP
OP
N

Nixon's SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Working on my fight plans, my father in-law has surgery on Thursday in Indy and Im going to try to fly out Friday morning.

Any of you guys live in the Richmond, Sugar land, Katy area?

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Working on my fight plans, my father in-law has surgery on Thursday in Indy and Im going to try to fly out Friday morning.

Any of you guys live in the Richmond, Sugar land, Katy area?

Sorry Nixon, I'm on the other end of town.

OP
OP
N

Nixon's SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Relaxing in Texas. Much better weather than IL. See you guys tomorrow. Wish my viper was down here so I could drive it.

OP
OP
N

Nixon's SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well i didn't run into any of you guys there but I saw a few of your cars. All the vipers were spread out. Saw Flatout's car, a Black Coupe, Venom Red Aero Roadster, a Gen 2, and a Black Gen III roadster which i believe was supercharged, although it sounded alot louder from the engine bay then mine, so maybe Turbo'd?

Enjoyed my time in Texas. Got to see the area, eat some great food, and I got to drive through the Storm on Monday morning on my way to the plant. At first I thought it was just a normal Midwest Thunderstorm but when all the roads were flooded and found my rental car taking on water.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry we missed you, we are usually all parked on that row where I was parked, but another group beat us to that spot. Sorry I missed you and hope you enjoy the rest of your visit.

Well i didn't run into any of you guys there but I saw a few of your cars. All the vipers were spread out. Saw Flatout's car, a Black Coupe, Venom Red Aero Roadster, a Gen 2, and a Black Gen III roadster which i believe was supercharged, although it sounded alot louder from the engine bay then mine, so maybe Turbo'd?

Enjoyed my time in Texas. Got to see the area, eat some great food, and I got to drive through the Storm on Monday morning on my way to the plant. At first I thought it was just a normal Midwest Thunderstorm but when all the roads were flooded and found my rental car taking on water.