New Viper owner

Goatman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just bought a 1994 RT/10 Viper back in October and I am looking forward to the community. This forum helped me out alot when I was looking to buy and now that I have one it helps me keep it together. My buying experience was awesome and I have some help from the Houston Viper community in teaching me about Gen 1's and inspecting my car before I bought it. My car is a 94 RT/10, it has a 96 white/blue stripes paint scheme, 96 GTS wheels, and 15k on the clock. And now that I have it I don't know why I bothered with any other car before, I should've just saved for this one to start :)

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
G

Goatman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes, I have, but nothing negative yet. The original color was black. I am going to have it repainted, not keeping this color scheme.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW, tough choice that car looks greatin that color scheme, but I understand wanting to bring it back to original.

Welcome

Bruce

Viperguynick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly, I would just toss some Black seats and other interior bits to replace the grey, and that would be a hell of a good looking car. I have always loved the sabre style stripes, and they are not cheap to find if they are the legitimate vinyl pieces. Good looking car!

:usa: Nick :usa:

OP
OP
G

Goatman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
@ Greek I was thinking of taking it back to the original black, but the other day I was on a aftermarket parts site looking for a hardtop and saw a beautiful SSG RT/10. I love that. So decisions decisions.

@ Nick, the reason to repaint it is the front is yellowing a bit and so is the rear, guessing its just the plastic aging. The stripes are not original, but they don't look bad.

killerviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
In Houston? Nice, I just purchased my 01 GTS in November and had a lot of help from Fellow Houston Viper owners. great times and experience buying my car. Which part of Houston? I know the Houston VCA is there and Tomball Dodge is right north, which is where I will be taking my car.

I'm on beltway and i10, off kirkwood. congrats on your purchase!

OP
OP
G

Goatman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I live on the west side in Katy, right off I-10. I take routine trips to Tomball and Vintage park for C&C. I made my first C&C in Dec. as an owner though! It would be great to know more people with Vipers and new routes to drive.

flatblack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats, and great looking car!! Once I get the repairs made, I plan on taking my car on a little trip down to the Houston area. Maybe we can meet up and go for a drive.

OP
OP
G

Goatman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey flatblack, yeah just sent me a PM when the time gets close and if I am home I will definitely go for a cruise.