Track 21 Indoor karting-Jan 15th.

Smokin' 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm posting the email from the club below. Please respond to [email protected] if you think you can make it. We will begin planning 2012 events in January with the new board and officers shortly after elections are completed. Please come out and have a good time with your fellow Viper owners in the Houston area.

Howdy Gang,
It's a new year and that means some new fun. Our first scheduled event for the 2012 year has been planned at Track 21 In Door Go Carts located on Hwy 6 near Clay Road. The event is scheduled for Sun, Jan 15th. They don't take reservations but if we have at least 12 people show up, we all get a 25% discount since we are a car club. Plus, there will be no need for anyone to get a membership to get that rate. The guy at Track 21 suggested that we arrive around 2p or so to have the least amount of wait time between races. So if everyone would be there no later than 2p that would be best. Also, we can head out to dinner somewhere close by afterward if you would like. It is a Sunday and most of us have kids to get ready for the next day, but dinner is for sure an option. Please let me know if I should set up some place to eat afterward. The address to Track 21 is:

Track 21
4815 Hwy 6 North
Houston, Texas 77084

Located on Hwy 6 between West Little York and
Clay Road.

Main Phone: 281.200.2600

I need to know who all is planning on attending so that we can get a good head count. Please reply back to this email if you are planning on attending. This will also help if we decide to do dinner after the track.

The rest of the 2012 Calendar will be planned at the next Board of Directors/Officers meeting during the middle of Jan and we will release it shortly afterward.

Thanks and hope to see you there.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sounds like a blast Mike:). I should make it to this.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope Tim shows up to take the win. I have to work/fly. Sounds great though. Getting bags packed too for the 50th Rolex at Daytona. Alan McNish VS Scott Pruett.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

Smokin' 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay folks.....we need the hot shoes from the group that plan on proving it this Sunday to RSVP. You can email [email protected] or just post here and I'll reference the RSVP list with James.

Come and out and have some fun. :)

B & R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on group, its indoor karting so no cold or wet tire excuses, time to lay down that fast lap time and hang out with fellow Viper drivers!

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are considering making the trip to Charlotte ourselves.

Sorry, I won't be able to make the karting this weekend.

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
It sounds like fun. I'd like to go but I really don't know if I can make it yet. (Karting that is). As far as VOI, I'm 100% sure we won't be going.

Last edited:

B & R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A quick reminder if you have helmets bring them or you will need to buy a head sox to use theirs. See you there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper