What a day to hit the red button

Lespauldude

Viper Owner
Reaction score
55 degrees on Long Island today. I can't get over the number of convertibles cruising the streets today. Had a Ferrari "chomping at the bit" behind me in Fort Salonga this afternoon.
This stuff NEVER gets old!! Hope all my Viper brothers and sisters get a day like this during this Winter to enjoy.

Scott

:D

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Same here in suburban Philly - we had over 30 cars at our C&C today. I took a nice drive afterwards too.

JPUConn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Central CT was high 50's. Great weekend to pull the battery tender and drive the Viper

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm so sad that mine is stripped to the frame right now :-( its been mid 40s the past few days, I could've used a drive in the beast.

F

FrgMstr

73F and Sunny for an 11am to 4pm tour yesterday with the little lady and the top down in North Texas.

Have not had to put the battery tender on yet all "winter."

Leojmcca

Enthusiast
Reaction score
70s in SoCal today. Great day for a ride on Glendora Mountain Road

Last edited:

NoVaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Today's weather couldn't have been better for a January in the Northern Virginia area... Have I said how much i love this car yet?!?!

viper_itch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Went to hit the red button, but the doors wouldn't open.... :( I guess I waited too long and didn't get the trickle charger plugged in. Probably ran it last on the 23rd. :nono:

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
76 everyday in Hawaii. Enjoy those salty roads while I go take a salty swim

viper_itch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got back to 60 today with a nasty weekend coming. This time the Red Button worked! :drive: Probably the last time for a few months. I actually can't believe I got a chance to get it out in mid January.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456