You have reached your stored private message quota and cannot send any further messag

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"You have reached your stored private message quota and cannot send any further messages until space has been created." That's the message I get everytime I try send a PM. I've deleted almost all of my old PM's and it still won't let me send messages. Any help would be appreciated.

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: You have reached your stored private message quota and cannot send any further me

You also deleted your sent box too?

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: You have reached your stored private message quota and cannot send any further me

Note that if you were a VCA member in 2011 and have not renewed your status on the forums, and thus your PM storage space, was affected accordingly. VCA members have a much higher capacity for storing private messages. To renew online, start here:

https://www.viperclub.org/membership/

Hope this helps!

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ok so enough is enough.
I've corresponded back and forth with "VCA Admin" several times now since the New Year about my status, and have got nothing but a run around.
I am assuming this is Chris or Mary.
I bought a NEW Viper in 2011, in late July from Tomball Dodge. This is a fact. HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE HERE CAN VERIFY IT. CALL BERNIE KATZ. It was the 'Ring ACR.
This should entitle me to a years free membership. But email after email only comes back with "we are reviewing the lists provided by Chrysler and waiting for an answer back regarding your free year of membership for a new Viper purchase."
Is this a joke? It's now going on two weeks. Others I can name have received their membership.

I AM NOT LYING ABOUT SOMETHING A 1 MINUTE PHONE CALL TO TOMBALL DODGE CAN VERIFY....

I have been a member since 2004. This is how you make former members.

Lee...somebody....help.....

Last edited by a moderator:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

its a conspiracy....:)

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

We know you bought a new car, no worries there. You have a PM explaining in more detail. We are indeed waiting for confirmation on these and it has been an ongoing issue.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I've corresponded back and forth with "VCA Admin" several times now since the New Year about my status, and have got nothing but a run around.
*snip*
But email after email only comes back with "we are reviewing the lists provided by Chrysler and waiting for an answer back regarding your free year of membership for a new Viper purchase."
Just so everybody understands (not just Jon), the stark reality is that the "free" membership included with a new car purchase is paid for by Chrysler as part of their "COOL" program. The club doesn't offer it for free, as we still have to pay the costs of the membership packets, magazines, insurance, etc. Until we get notice from Chrysler directly that they will be covering that particular membership our hands are tied.

This is not about disbelief or calling your dealership to make sure you aren't lying - the club always believes what members are saying until proven otherwise. Instead it's about collecting the money to pay for those many benefits you enjoy as a VCA member. Not only does the club pay for those benefits, but it also pays your region a portion of those dues to cover local expenses. The club can't write checks on money it hasn't received, nor can it hold Chrysler at gunpoint and demand that your free gift be sent sooner. Not that we haven't tried (minus the gun of course), but it is a massive company and sometimes these things simply take a while to get through the system. Please don't blame the VCA for what it cannot control.

What the club and its previous management has always suggested is that if you are in a hurry simply pay for your membership and when (not if) everything is received from Chrysler the club will simply add another year to your membership. So instead of berating the club this year, you can thank Chrysler next year when you are sitting back in your easy chair smoking a cigar during renewal time while everybody else scrambles to get renewed for 2013. :2tu:

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Not to beat a dead horse but...When I had inquired about the COOL membership I was told in effect "we are waiting for Chrsyler to verify if you qualify for the free years membership", (see above post quote in which it says YOU are reviewing the purchasers list) which is substantially different than "we know you qualify but we are waiting for Chrysler to okay the COOL memberships".

Surely you can see the difference and my subsequent frustration.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper