Magazines...What Magazines

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to start off I keep everything viper and I'm super organized, I have a designated viper bin for mags and paperwork. Nothing gets lost. So after a year of magazine subscription and a number of calls and email to the proper channels stating I was not receiving magazines months ago and getting the response "The printers have the correct address".....I have only received 3!!!!!! I paid good money for my membership mostly for the mags.......Can someone get me my magazines I didn't get? Here are the only three mags I got and a picture of my "viper bin" with all my paper work and my past quarterly mags to show I keep everything!

Well I would add picture....but it appears not to be allowing me :dunno:

V

Venomiss

We have no way of knowing what your name is from this area and sounds like you may have moved during the year.

If you wrote into [email protected] we have that on record and keep all the emails and voice mail.
Please send us your name this morning, what you are missing, and we can have our printer look up all the details.
The printer is not in on weekends but we will get an answer for you on Monday.

OP
OP
J

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks Venomiss, I have not moved and I will write another email and hope for the best. I would like to renew my membership and this is the thorn in my side that is stopping me. I really like the magazines and they are notably missed when I dont get them.

V

Venomiss

I am waiting at the other end of the [email protected] and we have about five sets of eyes on that email at all time including the National Officers.
Once we have your name and information we can research and send an email to the printer.
We keep all voice mail records also.

V

Venomiss

Please in the future contact [email protected] for membership or Viper Magazine questions.

We are researching all prior correspondence and have email out to our printer to find the details on your behalf.

VIPER PIT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My missing mags are the result of someone stealing them in the postal service. When VCA puts then in a envelope I get them every time. The fine gals at the VCA would bundle up my missing issues and send them out in envelopes, no problem. If that sucker is in any type of clear packaging or sent naked it won't get here! Mabel I need to borrow the restroom at the post office and see what is in the magazinel rack next to the crapper.

V

Venomiss

Yes, and the VM had to wait for a VIP column this time around.
They are in the mail.