Savannah, GA Exotic rentals?

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going on a family vacation with the in laws in April to Savannah and unfortunately we are flying so the Viper will be staying home. Does anyone know if there is any exotic rental places in the Savannah area? Ideally I would like to rent an Elise, Gallardo, or a 360..but I'm open to others.

Anything else that is a must-do in the Savannah area please let me know!

Thanks

Craig Hermsen - IL VCA

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been to Savannah many many times and never seen anything close to an exotic car rental company. Give Google a shot, but I doubt you're gonna find anything. Your best bet would be to look in the Hilton Head Island area (big $$ area) but thats 1 hour from Savannah and still not sure you'd find anything there either. Good luck though, if you find anything, post back as I might check it out for a future trip.

If you happen to get a taste for chicken wings while you're in town, Savannah ******* is prob the best in the state :D Also take a ghost tour, those are really fun, and run about $25/person IIRC.

OP
OP
C

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found this place called Precious Metals Inc in Savannah, but I can't find a website or an email, so I think they may have went out of business. I will try those two links and see what they say.

Thanks! I'll be sure to hit up ******* in Savannah then!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found this place called Precious Metals Inc in Savannah, but I can't find a website or an email, so I think they may have went out of business. I will try those two links and see what they say.

Thanks! I'll be sure to hit up ******* in Savannah then!

I found a number for them and tried to call, but its been disconnected.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acmeinfolabs