C and C Feb 4

Smokin' 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey there everybody. Can I get an idea from the c and c usual suspects about the arrival time needed to park together? I know of at least 2 cars that are sure to make it.

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
7am at the latest to get a big chunk of spots up front, but we will need multiple cars to block spots.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mike I got there at 7 last month and all of our usual spots were taken. Going to try and make it a few minutes earlier this month.

RCC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Around 6:45 to get a group of spots together.

wes

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Man if it keeps going at this rate people are gonna have to start meeting at 6. This event def got big.

SRT8&10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey, all. I met some of you guys at Viper days at TWS in the fall. I am planning to come out to hang out with everyone. I can get there pretty early to help block spots. My wife is due with our 3rd baby in the next couple of weeks, so as long as we are not in the hospital, I plan to be there. I see above that 6:45 seems to be the reccomended time for everyone getting there? And I am familiar with the area, but have never been to one of these events. Where is the usual spot, not that it should be too tough to spot the Vipers.

B & R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come in by the Starbucks, continue streight and look to your left! Hope to see everyone there!

Richard

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man if it keeps going at this rate people are gonna have to start meeting at 6. This event def got big.

Thinking 6:00 might be too late for the South side guys? So far, it sounds like Andres and I are in :2tu: I'll start to ask other Southsiders if they want to meet at the Exxon/Home Depot Gulf Freeway @ Eldorado (North bound side) and when.

RCC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'll be missing this one. I have to make a trip to Dallas to start getting ready for our next Airfield event in April.

SRT8&10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
just curious, but on the website it says rain or shine for the event. Are you guys still going if there is rain around?

OP
OP
S

Smokin' 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do Richard and Tim know that you refer to them as "kiddos"?:rolaugh:

...and I'm the youngest of the three. It's a shame we had a wash out. I'm glad I decided to sleep in a bit. The long board meeting and the rain forced me to turn my ACR into a vert to get into the right frame of mind!

You must be registered for see images attach

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper