Feb 18 Dyno Day at SeriousHP

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If any slots are still open a couple of days out, I will claim one. If none are available, I will have no hurt feelings and will come and hang out anyways.

OT
Hey Richard,
If you dynoed the Laguna, it would be neat to compare with Brenda's 5.0 Hint,hint:)

Rob I have the 9:00 am slot, as my situation is kind of day to day also. I chose that one just in case but will have to nail it down in the next two days. I'll let Mike know if my situation changes.

Andy

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Rob I have the 9:00 am slot, as my situation is kind of day to day also. I chose that one just in case but will have to nail it down in the next two days. I'll let Mike know if my situation changes.

Andy

Ya, I'll know much better tomorrow how my week is looking. Hopefully we will see you there.

Edit: Ok what times are open?. I just sent Jamie an email for whatever slots open 1300-1500 hrs.

My wife's car is so gonna beat up on those unmodded Gen 1's lol:D

Last edited:

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We didn't plan on a rain out date. Guess we will have to see what happens as we get closer to the weekend. We'll post up on Thursday or Friday with a confirmation

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
We didn't plan on a rain out date. Guess we will have to see what happens as we get closer to the weekend. We'll post up on Thursday or Friday with a confirmation

Too bad they are not open Sunday. Forecast is clear then.

RCC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Stephane is a pretty cool guy, I imagine it wouldn't be hard to arrange a Sunday dyno day. He has been very accommodating anytime I've dealt with him.

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been waiting to see if our typical forecast changes. It isn't looking like it as you know. I will call Stephane tomorrow and see what he thinks. I'll let everyone know ASAP

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All, we ARE GOING TO RESCHEDULE, an email is going out as I type this. We are going to move this to February 19th and the times will remain the same. This event will be on SUNDAY now. Please respond to this thread or your email if you are signed up or want to sign up.

The reason for the reschedule is an 80% chance of rain on Saturday and Sunday shows no rain.

Thank you!!!

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I probably won't get there till about 1000 hrs. Hope you will still be there Andy.

I'll see ya then, mrs. Terri is shopping for her birthday so I figured I better stick around for the free lunch just incase she cleans out the account lo :D

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I'll see ya then, mrs. Terri is shopping for her birthday so I figured I better stick around for the free lunch just incase she cleans out the account lo :D

Lol. Actually Josh and I should get there a little earlier. Maybe 0900ish. You two can whale talk or whatever Navy guy's do to communicate.:D

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Epic dyno day to say the least, I have done quite a few of these over the years with various clubs and this one was tops in my book. Great cars, people, and organization. Thanks guys for putting this on.

Andy

RCC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Epic dyno day to say the least, I have done quite a few of these over the years with various clubs and this one was tops in my book. Great cars, people, and organization. Thanks guys for putting this on.

Andy

Agreed. It was great meeting the group, I'm looking forward to the next event.

rpm9000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with Andy, it was a great day. I really enjoyed seeing everyone and a special thanks to Tim and Mike for organizing the event.

Paul

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
A big thanks to Mike, Tim, and the other members that put this together and helped out. My son can't post in this section but wanted me to post his thanks also. It was good to get together with fellow Viper enthusiasts.

Robert

TlyeACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, was a great time, thanks to Houston VCA leadership. I wanted to give a specific thanks to everyone at Serious HP, specifically Stephane. I had issues on my first two pulls and he had the guys stay late to take a quick look as I was beginning to get that cylinder block in your chest feeling. Turns out I had four spark plugs loose, they took them all off cleaned them and put them back in and waalaah! I instantly picked up 60 rwhp and no issues. I don't know how that happened or how long my snake has been underfed, really not cool, but the point is I know our group takes care of those that take care of us and SHP certainly took care of me. They stayed late (on a Sunday!), fixed my problem and ran another dyno at no charge! Thanks again!

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for showing up! You all made it a great DAY and a GREAT VCA event!

Glad to hear that Serious really helped you out, they are a class act. They are going to share the video they made with us as well.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for showing up! You all made it a great DAY and a GREAT VCA event!

Glad to hear that Serious really helped you out, they are a class act. They are going to share the video they made with us as well.

Can't wait to see the vid.

TlyeACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the good will sentiments guys, it could have been ugly! Can't wait to see the video as well.