Feb 18 Dyno Day at SeriousHP

OP
OP
S

Smokin' 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everybody for coming. It was a great event because of the turn out and the excellent job by Serious HP. I hope we can do events with them again in the future. FYI, I'm hearing from my In house car thief and owner of an SSG that the winery cruise is a good bonus points event for those with significant others.

Looking forward to the video.

OP
OP
S

Smokin' 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a few photos from the 'Epic' day. We will have a lot of photos and even some videos posted to the Houston VCA website soon. Glad everyone had fun.
You must be registered for see images attach

forexx4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a great time! The trophy arrived today so thank you, Tim. I look forward to more events with the club.

345s-bspinnin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That guy in the silver car was very elated with the VCA Dyno day. Great folks, great cars, and some very rad dyno pulls ;). Trophy arrived yesterday too.

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
That silver car surprised me for sure:). It's already got me looking at other mods lol.

Eric and I got ya covered buddy. We already picked out your new mods. Soon as I can get to Lowes .We can't find them in CF though:dunno::D

Last edited:

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad you guys got the trophies already. Love this back in forth, too bad you guys didn't know that Andy has approached me about a twin turbo kit. Ooops, sorry Andy, I guess I wasn't supposed to let that one out of the bag :)

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Glad you guys got the trophies already. Love this back in forth, too bad you guys didn't know that Andy has approached me about a twin turbo kit. Ooops, sorry Andy, I guess I wasn't supposed to let that one out of the bag :)

Even better Tim.............Direct Exhaust Injection, someone find that revolutionary Internet drawing of how it works lol :D

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eric and I got ya covered buddy. We already picked out your new mods. Soon as I can get to Lowes .We can't find them in CF though:dunno::D

I thought he wanted the flux capacitors off the Deloreans we saw at Cars and Coffee???

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I thought he wanted the flux capacitors off the Deloreans we saw at Cars and Coffee???

C'mon, we all know those are fake. Plus they need plutonium. Leaf blowers on the other hand are so.....green.:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper