My car is looking right again.

RCC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would like to start by saying that for those of you that haven't had the pleasure of doing business at Tomball Dodge that its worth it if your in the market for a Dodge product. I bought my Viper there awhile back and their customer service has been top notch. The Viper Tech there, Morgan has gone above and beyond numerous times to help me out with mods/repairs/etc.

Which brings me to my latest doings with my car. I have been wanting a paint correction done on my since I bought it. I wasn't the original owner and the car was perfect for the most part. I had issues with the paint on the car, black cars are notorious for showing defects and the amount of driving I do in the car only makes it worse. So I asked Morgan and Bernie who they use. They recommended Steve Ferguson at Executive Auto Detailing. He explained to me his paint correction process which includes wash,claybar, compound, wax, and sealant. He spent around 25 hours bringing my cars paint back to life. I am pleasantly surprised at the finished product. I didn't know the car could shine like this again.

Here's a few pictures, sorry they are cellphone pics, the location might look familiar to some-

You must be registered for see images attach

If any of the north side guys need a good detailer, Steve is great to work with and he's mobile.

Heres his contact info-

Steve Ferguson
Executive Auto Detailing
281-750-2224
http://www.worldclassshine.com

The clear bra is going on tommorrow and I'll be back on the road.

I would also like to give a huge thanks to Bernie and Morgan at Tomball Dodge for the use of their facilities.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks great! Owning a black car we need to get you proficient with a machine yourself ;). Between Tim, Mike, and myself we have a few detail guys that can point you in the right direction if you're interested.

Great job Tomball as always.

OP
OP
R

RCC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks great! Owning a black car we need to get you proficient with a machine yourself ;). Between Tim, Mike, and myself we have a few detail guys that can point you in the right direction if you're interested.

I'm always interested in learning something new.

Smokin' 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I track so often these days I might have to lose the detailing label. :) I'm too busy modding or changing fluids to wash a car anymore.

Looks good RCC.

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All this red vs yellow bickering...... Black is by far the best looking color!

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see wing-less 'Ring cars in the background.
Black is tough, but most of the swirls are installed during the washing/cleaning process.
Have to use the BEST equipment (towels, sponges etc) and ever so gentle, even then the swirls will show up.

B & R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best looking but highest maintenance! Black in Houston = Yellow due to the pollen in the air.