That Red ACR-X at the Ring

bushido

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm a little surprised that the video isn't on youtube yet..

Anyone know if there's even a video out yet? Thanks..:D

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Seeing as Kuno, who's never driven that track before did an awesome job with a 7:03, I wonder what Dominik, who obviously knows his way around that track, could do with the ACR-X?. Do you think he could beat the $1.5+ million dollar unobtainium 599XX.?

mnc2886

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seeing as Kuno, who's never driven that track before did an awesome job with a 7:03, I wonder what Dominik, who obviously knows his way around that track, could do with the ACR-X?. Do you think he could beat the $1.5+ million dollar unobtainium 599XX.?
Unobtainium......LOL

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone actually know what other Ferraris you had to own to get a 599XX?

Regards,
Aaron

F40, F50, Enzo, FXX...most likely...That's how it was for the Enzo and the FXX, you had to previously own either the F40, F50 and be on a special list.

As much as I like Ferrari's, I don't think I could ever buy one. Way to strict for my tastes, did you know they bring two of every new car they build and a team of engineers to a test by a major magazine and then set the cars up based on what track the cars are going to so they make a little HP and don't randomly burst into flames? They always spend a lot of money to be the best but always end up 3rd-4th place. :dunno:

--RS

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear RS,

I was told by a friend who buys a Ferrari every 2 years that the F40 required a "significant" Ferrari (he said that the significant part was up to the dealer himself) and a 2nd Ferrari purchased new in the previous 5 years. My friend never ordered an F40 because he orders something that he figures will be rare, drives if a few times to ensure he gets "wow factor", then sells it for what he paid for it. He says that he's successful at doing this most of the time and the worst he ever lost was 5%. He ordered a blue Ferrari 575 with a white interior and I can't say I've ever seen that color combination.

Interesting that only 29 FXX's were produced and that means 29 collectors must own the F40, F50, Enzo combination.....I hope someday I meet one of those collectors.

Regards,
Aaron

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave