Private Drag Strip Track Rental at Palm Beach International Raceway – February 26th

FikseGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Private Drag Strip Track Rental at Palm Beach International Raceway – February 26th, 2012
WHERE:
Palm Beach International Raceway
17047 Bee Line Highway
Jupiter, FL 33478

Date: Sunday, February 26th, 2012
Time: 9:00am – 5:00pm

Only 30 spots available at $75 per car.

JnM_SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Private Drag Strip Track Rental at Palm Beach International Raceway – February 26

Hey Fiske, I got a bunch of videos of your Lambo although nothing was faster then 13 sec ... Seems like you couldn't get the power down. It sounded amazing and I even got a video of a little fire out of the exhaust!

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

JnM_SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Private Drag Strip Track Rental at Palm Beach International Raceway – February 26

I missed that run :( ... I left at like 3ish when the track was shut down for rain the second time. You must have done that after.
I missed all the fun, I want a ride down the strip in that!

OP
OP
F

FikseGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

that was in the morning, 2nd pass in the car, going to look into setting up the two step in the AEM to get some consistency in the launch....

JnM_SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

that was in the morning, 2nd pass in the car, going to look into setting up the two step in the AEM to get some consistency in the launch....
How much boost are you running?

Yup I missed the morning too lol didn't get there until a little after 10. My pregnant woman took too long to get ready :lmao:

Here is a snippet of one of the videos that I got
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Looks good in spyder...damn

OP
OP
F

FikseGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

damn, nice pic! afterburners on!!

JnM_SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

damn, nice pic! afterburners on!!

Yeah I actually made that the background of my work computer!

Random off-topic question, have you ever thought about wrapping any of your cars? I only ask because I'm working with a shop in Davie and I just had them wrap my truck. I'm friends with the owner and he is looking to move away from the commercial wraps and get more into custom car wraps. Let me know if you have any interest ...

Check out my Jeep
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3972889/2011-jeep-liberty-limited-edition