Viper Rendezvous 2012 - Hastings, Nebraska - June 8-10th

OP
OP
F

Fursty

Viper Owner
Reaction score
See you all in two days. Until then... a little reminder of the action yet to come!

rendezvous.jpg

Also.... here is a little incentive from the track manager!

http://racemph.com/Trophy-View-1-IMG_7043.JPG

Ryan

OP
OP
F

Fursty

Viper Owner
Reaction score
George just sent me a note and said that the Bacardi bus is fueled up and ready to go!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If it is like normal the Bacardi Bus won't be the only thing fueled up. See some of you tonight. Any late comers , call me at 402-677-5864 and we will see if we can get you in??

Last edited:

FastGuy68

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Once again it was an AWSOME weekend at MPH!! :D Thanks to Ryan, Bill P. and George my whole family had good time. :2tu: Next year I WILL HAVE SLICKS ON!! It's 1:30 or bust.........now excuse me while I get to cleaning the Alfalfa out of my car........:rolleyes:

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What Ryan failed to mention is he came close to winning the drag racing portion of the Event . He took home the 3rd place trophy in his Supercharged Gen II and most of the night looked like he might be able to take it all. With an Autocross, Drag Race, and Timed laps this became a Viper Triathlon and Woodhouse SRT Viper was proud to sponsor it again for the third consecutive year. Next year we expect an even bigger turnout , as the Vipercross ( the track Mgr. came up with the name as it was a quick run through the pylons ) proved to be another big success and made the event a real test of varied driving skills. Kudos go to Ryan Furstenau of Furstenau Financial for spearheading this great gathering and ask the folks that came as you may want to put this on your calendar for next year --- the weekend of June 7-9 of 2013.

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What Ryan failed to mention is he came close to winning the drag racing portion of the Event . He took home the 3rd place trophy in his Supercharged Gen II and most of the night looked like he might be able to take it all. With an Autocross, Drag Race, and Timed laps this became a Viper Triathlon and Woodhouse SRT Viper was proud to sponsor it again for the third consecutive year. Next year we expect an even bigger turnout , as the Vipercross ( the track Mgr. came up with the name as it was a quick run through the pylons ) proved to be another big success and made the event a real test of varied driving skills. Kudos go to Ryan Furstenau of Furstenau Financial for spearheading this great gathering and ask the folks that came as you may want to put this on your calendar for next year --- the weekend of June 7-9 of 2013.

This truly is a must attend event! Thanks to Ryan and George for putting on a top notch Viper event. Oh, and you too Bill. :D

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a great time for the 1/2 day I was there.....:rolleyes:

Can't wait till next year.....!

XLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A BIG thank you to Ryan, Amanda, and Bill for the hard work put into a FUN filled weekend! Also to George and his crew at MPH for keeping us safe, well fed, and entertained! And by well fed, I don't mean the grazing of the alfalfa!!!! Congratulations to all of the winners of each event, and especially to the overall winner KING SNAKE Justin Davenport! Looking forward to next year!!

Scott Mannny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This truly is a must attend event! Thanks to Ryan and George for putting on a top notch Viper event. Oh, and you too Bill. :D
What a GREAT event!!!! Every track rat needs to go to this event. We had so much fun and to meet people that have the same passion that you do and talk the same language you do is really cool. Thanks to Ryan and Alfalfa Bill for all of their support and to George for his organizing skills and keeping us in line to make sure everything ran smoothly. We will be back next year for sure, my mission now is to bring more Oklahoma boys to the track.

Thanks again everybody and will see you @ VOI.

happy56

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will also add what a great event and very well run. Met great people had a good time and won a trophy also! Will be there next year. Look forward to meeting more people in Charlotte.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great to see a lot of VCA and forum members at the event. The Alfalfa got a lot of use over the weekend.

Bruce

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very cool, I had a great time even though i do not race. Great group of folks and an awesome track.

Bruce

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper