Viper Rendezvous 2012 - Hastings, Nebraska - June 8-10th

Fursty

Viper Owner
Reaction score
-

Join us once again for three great track days! Here is the official flyer and registration form. They speak for themselves!

OP
OP
F

Fursty

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here a link to pictures from the past two years. Checkout some of the action at the track!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
This is a terrific event with alot of great socializing both during and after the event. There is a car museum on site and that is usually opened up for all to go through also ( free ). The Viper Pursuit ( Australian Pursuit race ) is very much like bracket drag racing , except around a road course. Four cars go out at a time, spaced out, and you try to lay down times you predetermined. Super fun as all Vipers , regardless of mods, have a chance to win since it is based on consistency.

The Clubhouse has TVs, a bar, and plenty of room, so bench racing is heavily favored in the evening. We hope to have 50 drivers show up this year and just ask anyone who has gone before --- it likely will make up your mind to attend. Woodhouse Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, SRT, and Viper have sponsored this event along with Furstenau Financial for the last two years, but we think the improvements and added events will make the 3rd Annual Event unbelievably fun. You have read about the event in Viper magazine, so get out your calendar and put down these dates --- we look forward to seeing you there!!!

Bill Pemberton
Viper and SRT Mgr
Woodhouse

Any questions on the event, please call or email --- 1-800-889-1893 or [email protected]

OP
OP
F

Fursty

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just a quick update.

We already have a few registered and I have heard back from at least 21 different owners that plan on attending and it is only February!

Get your registration in soon!

Ryan

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
There are guys from Oklahoma, Colorado, Missouri, Nebraska , Wisconsin, and Minnesota coming , but the rumors that are arising from down South are the ones that are intriguing. Could be some Texans wandering up to the frigid North and where the majority of folks are in the Snowbelt , this Den of Vipers has been basking in the hot Texas sun for months. Could be some trash talking going on, as most of us will be coming out of hibernation and this could be our first or second time on the track, and by June some Lone Star SRT folks are suggesting they may be hitting the track for the 10th time. Bring it on Texas , as we have a Club on sight and with nothing to do in the Winter but ......................well, we may be able to belly up to the bar and beat you bench racing ,ha.

Hope the rumors are true , though , as chatted with one guy in Indiana and we could easily have 50 Snakes slithering around this track.

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're caravanning from STL......:headbang:

Sounds like a lot of fun...!

I'm not packing up and leaving because of a threat of rain like last year...:rolleyes:
I knew I should have stayed....

Scott Mannny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The Oklahoma region will be bringing four cars for sure.

Can't wait............... and Bill we'll have at least five track sessions under our belt.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still time to register for the event. Evenif youare not a racer there is a lot of cool things going on for the weekend and a chance to meet fellow VCA members fromaround the country.

see you there

Bruce

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still time to register for the event. Evenif youare not a racer there is a lot of cool things going on for the weekend and a chance to meet fellow VCA members fromaround the country.

see you there

Bruce

Hey Bruce
Hope you remembered to ask off work for the event this year....:D

happy56

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just purchased a 2000 coupe and will definately be there. Already arranged a job for that week in Hastings so life is good.

OP
OP
F

Fursty

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If you want to see the track from a few angles you don't normally get to see, here are a few laps around MPH on the RACE 07 video game.

RACE 07 Laps around MPH

The laps are in a GTSR Viper.

OP
OP
F

Fursty

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ok, officially less than 2 months until the 2012 Viper Rendezvous in Hastings!

Registrations continue to come in. So, far we have Colorado, Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, St. Louis, Kansas City, and Indiana represented!

I know there are few from Oklahoma. Still waiting on you!

Here are a few pictures to tide you over until June!

RICK

A NEW FLAG FOR THE CLUBHOUSE

A TRIO

DSC_2109.JPG

GROUP PHOTO.... V I P E R

VIPER_Group_2011.jpg

PEMBERTON...... YES!

pemberton.JPG

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
REMEMBER: There IS an IN/KY VCA Member willing to haul a 2nd Viper to this event in his trailer IF one is willing to split fuel costs.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for posting Steve-Indy. Hopefully someone in Indiana, Illinois , or Iowa will take up that offer, as it would help on fuel costs but might also help someone who wanted to bring an extra set of tires, etc.

Good info, let's hope it benefits someone.

XLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am an Arizona member and I will be there. I ran there last year with NARRA and it is a great track with great people running it. If you can, make sure you get a ride on the Bacardi bus.

OP
OP
F

Fursty

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We are just one month away!

Registrations are still coming in so, it is not too late! In fact, we had another three register in the last three days.

See you in June!

Ryan

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
OFFER STILL HOLDS: There IS an IN/KY VCA Member willing to haul a 2nd Viper to this event in his trailer IF one is willing to split fuel costs.

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I talked to FURSTY yesterday.
There will be atleast 5-25 minute sessions for each group on Friday...:headbang:.

With 10 cars max. in each group....:headbang::headbang:

If you haven't been to one of these yet... Try to make it, it's a lot of fun.

It's the only ALL VIPER track event left!!!!!!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Viper Central ------ with Viper bench racing after and folks coming from Arizona, Colorado, Minnesota, Indiana, Oklahoma, Nebraska, Missouri, Iowa, etc. Mini VOI , and pedal to the metal on this track.

Instructors available for those that desire it.Mandatory for Novices , though only till released and quite beneficial!!

www.racemph.com

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We will be rolling in Thursday afternoon.....:headbang:
See you guys at the clubhouse....

Hope George has the bus running.....:rolaugh: