2012 Round Up Preview

TexasTonka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As soon as I get some details to send out I am sure almost everyone will be in! Hurry up slow poke! Run some NOS in those veins! :D

Last edited:

Silver04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're still waiting for the beans to spill!!

Me thinks this is some form of guerrilla teasing. It is annoying when people consistently over-promise, under-deliver...Who knows, maybe we'll see something by 3/1.

When y'all are sitting around and there are only 3 Vipers in attendance, please don't blame Obama! :smirk:

OP
OP
got one

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sunday at latest...if you like driving your car and like hanging out with Viper owners, good food, fun times, etc...then just mark the dates.

Like a wedding, just block it off and we promise you will enjoy the reception ;)

Silver04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like a wedding, just block it off and we promise you will enjoy the reception ;)

The dates have been marked for the past 2 weeks but when you are told the details will be released tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow, and there is nothing to show it gets a lil' old...Besides, a wedding has the logistics nailed down pretty quick so at least guests can make hotel, travel, and car arrangements w/o getting stuck.

Looking forward to "Sunday".

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm still waiting, too! I have the dates marked and blocked for my time off, but the Wife is going to be flying in on Friday. Need to know AT LEAST if it's in Austin or not. Ticket prices go up with time, so can we at least be told that?:dunno:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper