2012 Viper Round Up Preview!!!

Vip1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Let me be the first to say were in, can't wait to see what you've put togather I know its going to be fun Thanks Ryan

Smokin' 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a family full of Okies on one side of the family, Red Raiders and Razorbacks on the other. I figure all the Okie jokes apply just insert Aggie instead.....I'm the family black sheep as a Buckeye!

OH........

OP
OP
got one

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You'll have to forgive R! He's an Aggie. :D

K and I are figuring out the schedule now. We hope to come and bring lots of Houston with us! :drive:

Wouldn't be the same without you two and the regulars from Houston...you guys are a blast!!!

OP
OP
got one

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
30 registered vipers so far!!!!

this year...man, it will be awesome! one of the best so far. This is the 6th one...boy does time fly!

Details to come Rob...have to iron out the old budget to finalize.

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MY schedule is committed! I'll be there with the wife flying in on Friday night. This is one event to catch if you can make it. The Central Texas group does it up right with a touch of class (but not TOO much ... we are in Texas after all :D). Hope we can go wake up Officer Fife in Johnson City again this year. :rolaugh::lmao:

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ryan - what's the drive-in movie this year :ban: I'm with Rob ... waiting more details, dates look good and looking forward to it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper