Complete nx nitrous system for sale, jmb cai long setup included

1badacr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a complete gen 2 nitrous setup that I will be selling as soon as someone shows interest( it's still on the car but will take off)
I'm switching to a Paxton , I love nitrous but want to try something new
This kit comes with all the basics that nx offers for their viper systems , here are my extras
Jmb cold air box long version, box is gloss black, tubes are rally wheel silver, the have nitrous bungs as the shark jets are plumbed in there
Purge kit
10 lbs professionally painted black( it has some small scratches on the bottom, those are unavoidable when taking the thing out , it does look great
Msd programable window switch
Automatic bottle heater, all switches, releys
Blowoff tube,
Custom heavy duty nitrous bracket bolted on strong light plywood, shaped like a gts trunk goes in and out in seconds
Just drop it the trunk right over the spare tire, I never bolted it down it never moved, only thing needed is a fuel press safety switch if you wanted, had my vec 2
programmed to cut off is fuel went lean ,
I am basically giving this away asking $1450 this is one of the cleanest installs I've ever seen on a viper pm me and I will email all the pictures you want, if you have an iPhone I can go to where I store the car in the winter and FaceTime , also I will trade this whole system for set a nice set of long tube headers 1 3/4
Belanger or m&m

I also have a vec-2( also on the car) have all cards that cam with the system, plus a few more with different na tunes, card reader and all instructions it came with $350

OP
OP

1badacr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nitrous to paxton is a familiar path. good luck
Thanks, did my homework on this, going with RSI complete fuel system good for 1300 hp, talked to Doug levin and am going with his front mount upgrade and pump, yes I will use the zip ties as I know why they are used :2tu: , seeking my custom nitrous kit which will pay for the m&m headers I want, going with sct tuning, just because more guys are
Familiar with it in my parts, will be running **** as well, looking for rwhp in the 800's as I have a 99 gen 2
This will tap me out for a bit, but it's winter, by spring I'll have a better radiator, clutch and lightweight flywheel.
Next year will complete project with Greg good heads and cam.

One question for you, i know the weak link is the valve springs, should I just get a set and do it now, or just wait
Until Greg good does his magic, rockers are stock, I am switching careers and am currently in school at uti, I have
Acesss to all the high tech tools
Should be an easy job since heads don't havevto come off, roe sells the cheap
Thanks in advance for any advice

OP
OP

1badacr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Make sure it is in the classifieds or it will get pulled.

Bruce
Oh I didn't know that, newbe mistake

Also if people don't want jmb air box and tubes and save money I'll let , the all off the nitrous stuff without the cai for $900, I want this
Kit gone

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4