Viper Floor Mats!

willworkforvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know this a very random questions but for my birthday my parents are buying me floor mats for my viper. What do you think the best ones are and best place to get them. also is carpet or rubber better thanks!!:headbang:

Sonoman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rubber is kinda tacky on a car like this, IMO... if you are doing wet weather driving could have a cheap set of rubber mats for that. The original factory Viper logo mats are available, but I like the factory-licensed logo mats from Lloyd since they are thicker and better quality. See website for carid.com. The Lloyd-luxe with the factory Viper logo carpet mats are really plush and give a little more noise and heat insulation than the stockers. They also extend further up the firewall area. The logo stitching color-matched my Copperhead stitching as well, and is available in a variety of colors, with snake-head only, snake head with "SRT-10", SRT-10 only, etc... Depending on options selected these run $120-180 a set, or even cheaper with no Viper logo.

purplesnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Got mine from the viper store. Lots of colors and they talked me into the "stamped logo", over embroidered. I like mine.

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree with this. I got a set for my '01 Viper and I love them! Depending on what indod with my '08 I may get a set for it as well.

Agreed. If you saw mine last fall they are from the No Cal Club. Great floor mats.

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Posted these pics a couple of months ago... follow the link. I Absolutely guarantee you'll love these.

http://forums.viperclub.org/threads/648886-Love-My-New-Custom-Tapestry-Mats

attachment.php

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just ordered a set from Norcal. They did not have what I wanted on the order form so I made a request and they are making them.

Bruce

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper