2010 viper stereo

mikerae

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have a 2010 final edition and am having issues with the stereo, when the volume is up and the fade is turned to rear speakers i have no volume, i had a independent audio assessment and they said there was a channel in the amp gone, i then had the dealer replace that amp, (so they said) but i still have the same problem, any ideas.

SRT Engineers

SRT Engineers
VCA Member
Reaction score
From our Radio folks - If the replacing the amp didn’t fix the problem, most likely the radio is the culprit. Have the dealer try that out. Speaker and/or wiring failure is highly unlikely in this case. Let us know!

Drew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My final edition acr had a bumbed radio. We put 500km on the car before the radio was ever turned on. The first time we listened to it it worked fine. Next morning the car was started the radio was in the on position. It worked for about 2 min. Then it sounded as the rear channel stop outputting sound. (the sound changed in the car from the stereo). Another two min went by and the sound that was coming out the front became completely distorted. The outcome was a bad head unit (the main stereo in dash). Willowbrook Dodge did an awesome job of changing it out without damaging anything which made me extremely happy cause I heard of a not so happy result from another member.
1500km and still sounds the way it should.
I'd also like to mention Keven Heber was quick to reply to emails. Thanks Keven.