Anyone have any experience with R&J Distributing?

aloushi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry if this is in the wrong forum but was just wondering if any members have ever dealt with this company? I might be ordering some CF RT/10 badges from them soon as they get back with me. On at least a few occasions I've seen where they had pictures of all their products and then suddenly they remove the pics then eventually they repost...Just wanna avoid dealing with if members have had less then good experiences...Thank you...

Dan Cragin

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Top notch company, great service. My only issue with them has been with shipping as they are in New York and I am in Los Angeles. Extra expense.

Dan

OP
OP
A

aloushi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Top notch company, great service. My only issue with them has been with shipping as they are in New York and I am in Los Angeles. Extra expense.

Dan
Ok, excellent!!!
that's all I needed...Thank you!!!

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ordered some emblems for my RT years back. They sent the wrong color, but made it right! I would buy again.

-Tim

banton

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I bought a used textured dash several years back to swap with my 97's smooth dash. Great to deal with, part condition (like new) was exactly as advertised and while a difficult part to package, it was done extremely well.

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ordered some black emblems for my GTS. I didn't notice when I put them on the car, but a number of the letters were messed up. I sent them pics of the issue and they sent me an entirely new set to make it right.

Great customer service!

SSSSE YA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have purchased several sets of emblems and a set of wheels from them. No problems just a little slow on shipping, but well worth the wait.

pauls

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been waiting a month for emblems for my rear bumper. Can't get them on the phone. Don't answer emails, my paypal was sent from a company called R&J Salvage and their contract email is non registered US address. Does anyone know how to contact a real person at this company?

spikeone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not trouble with them

only thing is their badges aren't 100% same size as original, compared both and the R&J badges are a bit smaller so when i replaced my black badges with silver ones, can see a small outline from older badge

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ordered a door panel that was "from a 3,300 mile Viper." What I got was cracked and looked like it had spent a year under water. I sent it back and was charged a couple hundred dollars for a "restocking fee." The dude's a crook, and it took over a month of constant phone calls to get what little money back that he didn't steal. Will NEVER do business with again!

OP
OP
A

aloushi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear about all the trouble you all are having with this company. I will state my dealings with them, I ordered the carbon fiber rear bumper decals for my RT/10, the complete set was $175 but they ended up charging me $100 for just the rear bumper set (Dodge & Viper RT/10) anyhow I received with'n 1 week of payment and satisfied with the quality. This was my personal experience with this company. This is the email that we communicated from for those who need to get in touch with them... [email protected] and looking at the emails we sent back and forth he never left his name so...???

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4