We are Off to New York

VIPPY2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi everyone;

It is now official the VCA has been invited to an advance revealing party for the Generation 5 Viper "Stryker" on April 04th 2012 in the Soho district of New York. Our dear friends in New York and New Jersey have gone to work and arranged for some very comfortable and strategically located accommodation near the events; very close to the Javits Centre where the New York International Show is being held.

The New York crew has also set on a very special dinner party at the host Hotel for the Viper Nation on Thursday night April 05th 2012.

I did send all of the deatils to our WC members by email last night but some were returned; check out the members only forum for further details.

Debbie and I are booked in from the 03rd to the 10th at the Sheraton; we are flying for Seattle to Newark as recommended by Bobby C our National Secretary.

Hope you can find the time to join the celebration.

Cheers,

Jim

VIPRRR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jim,

We are booked in from April 3rd - 9th.
Of course the wife wants to know what type of dress attire is required for the dinner party etc.
Really looking forward to the trip.

Thanks
Dan

OP
OP
V

VIPPY2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Dan;

Glad to hear you guys are attending the event; I have already received my thank you from SRT for the reveal event; should be a blast; food, drinks and the Generation 5 "Stryker"; the New York, New Jersey members will most certainly look after us Crazy Cannucks.

I want to introduce our members to the National Executive who attend as well as our fearless leader Ralph Gilles who is a very welcoming and pleasant individual, a fellow Canadian, member of VCA and a professional race car driver.

As far as attire; in my opinion definitly not too formal, more business casual, slacks and dress shirt, that kind of thing; most folks attending are car nuts like you and I.

Where are you guys staying? Maybe we can get together to enjoy one of the many attractions in Manhatten?

Keep in touch.

Jim

VIPRRR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are staying at the Sheraton April 3rd to the 9th. I also paid the 200.00 for the SRT event.
Look forward to sightseeing with you guys.

OP
OP
V

VIPPY2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan;

I had the same problem; I will contact Bobbie C and ensure we get registered for the evening event; the nice thing is that the party is at our Hotel.

Cheers

Jim

ZESTY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had an issue signing up for the party on the fifth. I finally entered my name exactly as it appears on my credit card and had no issues.

OP
OP
V

VIPPY2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan;

I just completed the reservation for Thursday night's dinner party; appears you met success as well. I will send out another email blast this weekend in respect to the upcoming events. I have recieved a few tentative indicators at this time; keep you posted.

Some of our friends from the Washington Club are planning to attend.

Cheers,

Jim

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper