Car and Driver 2013 Viper Photo

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't get worked up over it... IMO, it will surely be all wrong.
Like C. Hermsen said, we'll see it in April.

DanielR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I keep hearing about this...will someone post it?

Here it is...

The asterisk should be on both the HP rating and the design.

This is not the Gen V and I didn't need the photo rendering credit at the bottom of the page to know it.

You must be registered for see images attach

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry have to say more. Viper and gtr have a baby? Perhaps.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd have to say that is the worst looking rendering I have seen since these things started rolling out in the auto mags.

Nitro187

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It's funny how most of you guys are saying "yuck" or "I barfed" or "that'll NEVER be what the viper looks like.....
well.... what if it is? What if THIS is what it looks like? How would you eat your words?

I honestly don't care for it at all... and doubt Dodge would make the Viper look like this.... but I've been wrong before with Dodge's decisions.

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would be more worried about some of those statements in the write up than the look of the picture. I hope they get more than 650 hp. I'm thinking 800 like the engine in Viper mag. Why not? Corvette fender forms? What the hell is that? What an insult to us present owners. Automatic cylinder shut down?!

aviatorone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its can't be it, it looks nothing like the teaser photo that was released last week! ; )

It's funny how most of you guys are saying "yuck" or "I barfed" or "that'll NEVER be what the viper looks like.....
well.... what if it is? What if THIS is what it looks like? How would you eat your words?

I honestly don't care for it at all... and doubt Dodge would make the Viper look like this.... but I've been wrong before with Dodge's decisions.

vancouver-gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score

There wasn't anybody who went to VOI-11 with an artistic talent to draw a picture what they saw back then ,so they just keep saying no way this rendering is anything what they saw.I'm pretty good at drawing, it's too bad I wasn't able to go and draw a picture for keeps sake.We'll see in April if it's going to be an ugly duckling or a fresh design.I know someone who saw the clay model at VOI-11 and he wasn't too thrilled and I believe in his judgement.Hopefully they tweeked the styling a lot since!

kdaviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anybody else notice the ram's head emblem on the hood?
Are CnD's resident artists really this ignorant?

V10 PWRD

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That front grille has got to be a mistake or photochopped and not sized right. If this is the real deal I won't be eating my words. This is the worst looking front end they could have put on a Viper. :omg: Might as well put 2 more doors on it and call it a "Varger"!

ViperCollector

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It looks nothing like that. It's such a bad photoshop...how the heck are you supposed to open that hood when the badge is covering the gap on both the hood AND the front fascia?!

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks nothing like that. It's such a bad photoshop...how the heck are you supposed to open that hood when the badge is covering the gap on both the hood AND the front fascia?!
you never have to open the hood, cause it is a viper. now if it was a corvette..................

mach4444

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe they "leaked " this info to c+d so they would print this ugly version so when we actually do see the gen V we will be even more enamored by it.....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper