my 2013 viper render from the srt drawing.

neo_rambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did a quick sketch in mspaint cause I don't have photoshop on this computer. I wish they gave it more of the viper snake characteristics like they did with the last gens. here is my poor attempt of what I wish it would look like. Let me know. I think the nose the car should meet at the center like the actual snake
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images attach

TonyCool

Viper Owner
Reaction score
While I think your idea of using a real snake characteristics on the body design is good. I think the design of that picture is hideous. In my opinion it looks like a nisan silvia or honda s2000 with an ugly body kit. If in doubt take a look at this pictures:

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the blue rendering with the 2 fangs on the front. :)
That would look cool sneaking up in somebody's mirror.

Supratt6s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought the guys said who saw it in person that the headlights were vertical...

kdaviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Made some slight changes.
What's good about it?
And what's not quite right?

Last edited:
OP
OP
N

neo_rambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think your rendering doesn't allow for turn signals and based on the spy photos the headlights would be larger. It would be cool if it looked like that.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This actually looks pretty damn good. I also like the way you did the stripes. Different.

I saw another thread here: http://forums.viperclub.org/threads/650903-I-would-definitely-buy-this.

Here is my version of Tony's a bit of modifications to the headlights and I added color with stripes or without? I think the turn signal will be on the sides based on covered test concept runs.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the scoops on either side of the Center scoop are squared off. they are more like a GT40 scoop.

Bruce

kdaviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think your rendering doesn't allow for turn signals and based on the spy photos the headlights would be larger. It would be cool if it looked like that.
the turn signals would be in the far corners of the headlight fixture, and that's the shape and size of the light. I'll upload the picture I made of a side-by side comparison of the Gen IV headlight and the Gen V. The other rendering you colored looks like it has gen IV headlights and a charger grill.

kdaviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Based on what I can gather from the spy shots, the scoops are very slightly squared... more like bent or L-shaped (like the bottom edge of the lights), but I don't see GT-40 anywhere in them.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that was the only comparison i can attest to on the clay model at VOI. I tried to pay very close attention to as many details as i could.

Bruce

kdaviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the input, I'd show you what I was talking about, but I don't have the time atm. the ones in my sketch are too round though, I agree.

Last edited:

kdaviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Here, changed the louvers so they're not so C-shaped. I like the how the curve on the left came out better than the right.... hard to draw curves in paint, let alone 2 identical curves facing opposite directions (yes, I tried selecting then mirroring, but the resulting square covered part of the intake on the hood)

OP
OP
N

neo_rambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry Kdaviper I have been extremely busy at work I will try my best to photoshop yours as well.

kdaviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it's ok, I've been working on a blown up version anyways. getting rid of artifacts and whatnot too from saving the file so much in the wrong format.

bigmack339

Enthusiast
Reaction score
neo rambo, that pic looks good. I'm feelin it. That would be a hit for the new Viper in looks. Really, it is the closet looking drawing to date.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I hope the Gen5 is not a cheesy looking, angular monstrosity.

If I wanted a big ugly grill and squarish styling cues, I'd buy a Jeep.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4