Ariel Atom Experience - VIR - April , 2012

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm looking at booking a half day for the Ariel Atom Experience in April. Some have asked me to keep them posted as they were interested in going. Cost is $495.

Please post in this thread if you are interested.

I am inquiring about registration and if you need to pay in full or just leave a deposit. I'll update this thread when I find out. I was interested in going in April and here is the remaining availability as of this morning:

Friday, April 27th, 2012

AM – 8 spots left

PM – 9 spots left

Saturday, April 28th, 2012

AM – 8 spots left

PM – 5 spots left

Half-Day Level 1 Event: $495/person

- Intro Classroom Session on Performance Driving and Safety

- 3 x 15 minute Sessions on VIR’s Patriot Course

- Light Breakfast or Lunch (depending on AM or PM Session)

- Care Package

*All sessions are lead/follow behind our dedicated Ariel Atom Pace Car

This Half-Day Level 1 event is great for drivers of all skill levels. The 1.1 mile long Patriot Course at VIR is very well suited for the Ariel Atom and will challenge even the most skilled drivers to master all of its twists and turns!

OP
OP
N

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In order to reserve a spot, we do require payment in full for the event. You can change the event date to another one if an issue on your end arises but only if you notify us before 4 weeks until the original event date (one month before April 27th or 28th).

SlayerLS1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this limited to Carolina VCA members? This seems like a great birthday present for my girlfriend.

OP
OP
N

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not at all... let me know if you need the contact info. Just wanted to get a group of friends together and it's always great to meet other gear heads. I got to ride in one of these last year at VIR and I promised myself that Ineeded to do this.

OP
OP
N

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just booked the afternoon session (1-5pm) on Saturday April 28th. There is one more spot available if anyone is interested in that date.

OP
OP
N

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Contact info:

Graham Howe
Sales/Events

TMI AutoTech, Inc.
1025A Raceplex Dr. | Alton, VA | 24520

office: 434.822.9130 x 304

mobile: 843.997.3417

fax: 434.822.9135

OP
OP
N

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just did the event on Saturday and it was a real blast... If anyone is interested in doing this later this year, let me know. It was paced laps, but I found a way to spin the car out in our last session. Our group was on point and I recommend going in a group of 4 so you don't get stuck with some non-driving re-re's like the first two groups had...lol

I'm interested in doing the full day event and if anyone is interested, let me know and we can coordinate.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper