2013 Viper Reveal Party Update >>

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All,

I will be setting up room rates at the Sheraton in Weehawken, NJ as well. The Sheraton is located on the Hudson River looking out at Manhattan! Great views of the skyline! There is a ferry service to and from NY located just steps from the Hotels front door. It drops you off just across the street from the Javitts Center where the NY Auto Show is Held. The room rates will include ferry tickets.

Stay tuned as I should have this finished by EOD today! I am also working on a Hotel in the city, pricing will be higher there!

Thanks

Bobby

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's the deal for parking, for those of us that are dumb enough to drive into soho in a viper lol...

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any word yet on parking, not that I have the weather forecast for april 4th already :rolaugh:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In NYC! No thanks, I'd rather take the subway, or worse yet a yellow school bus with 30 other guys who just had deviled eggs for a snack :lmao:

Oh man, you do realize that Steve DiPaolo is offering us one his actual, yellow school buses for the trip? :D He's trying to save us some money over a nice, vented coach bus.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper