Gen V Seat? Photo was available on the net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gen V seat? There is another photo that by its title confirms that this is in fact a Gen V seat. Looks like an altered Ferrari seat.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bobpantax

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not this time. That is the real thing. Look how thin the seat is. Tan does not go so well with red. Clearly a variant of the Ferrari seat.

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice find Bob, Now would Mr. Lang please enlighten the rest of us. :smirk: Especially that wrecked black coupe.

From what I can tell they are testing the new chassis/suspension for the ZD platform (ZB refers to the gen III/IV if I'm right). Those cars feature the revised new gen V interior but last gen bodywork. When Dodge was testing the Challenger out as mules, they used Charger bodies.

http://youtu.be/9v7NiFfIwok

--RS

mnc2886

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those need to be posted again. I assume someone saved them? I can copy the image link and see a 100x100 pixel picture, but it is too small to see.

JackDud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't see the pictures, but the DriveSRT page is teasing more teasers once they reach 17,500 likes. They are about 20 away. Another quote from the page -" Hunting for another Viper tease? Visit DriveSRT for our latest clue. Tell your forums and your clubs: you never know when new information will strike."

Maybe this is related.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave