Another teaser photo posted by SRT on facebook?

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely I'm not the only one sick of their games?

I've honestly lost interest in the Gen V, not going to the NY unveiling party anymore.

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely I'm not the only one sick of their games?

I've honestly lost interest in the Gen V, not going to the NY unveiling party anymore.

Unfortunately I will not be going to the unveil either....cannot fly across the the country only to "look" at the car with my wife. I need some details on what the car will do, performance, cost, etc and I'm not 100% sure I'll learn that in NY. It's not like I haven't asked if these details will be given at the show. The only reason I care about the details is to determine if I want to wait to purchase a GEN 5, otherwise there are a lot of cars in the same ballpark dollar-wise that can be had now and not having to wait until next winter.

By the way, the picture shows the inlet ducts (just behind the passenger and drivers windows) for the rear differential cooler.

Cheers,
George

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is killing SRT to reveal the GenV, they can't wait as much as we can't, send us some more yeah....

canadian venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think so..... i think its some kind of hood vents, it's the same kind of teaser of the Lambo Aventador.....

-nighthawk-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I initially thought the hood vents also. But in the top right hand side of the picture it looks flat like the rear of the car. I can't see how that would translate into part of the hood.
You can also see the line go through it for part of the boot.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a quick Photoshop I put together on what I believe it is :)

You must be registered for see images attach

I initially thought the hood vents also. But in the top right hand side of the picture it looks flat like the rear of the car. I can't see how that would translate into part of the hood.
You can also see the line go through it for part of the boot.

Agree with this.

Fiorano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think what is being displayed is the hood insert as you are looking towards the front of the car from the driver's side door. They used a red colored backdrop to try to hide the front edge of the hood.

Reaction score
I think what is being displayed is the hood insert as you are looking towards the front of the car from the driver's side door. They used a red colored backdrop to try to hide the front edge of the hood.

THIS^^^

Definitely not real carbon fiber though, looks like the painted dash bezels from Mopar.

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man I cant tell ya if its up,down or on the side, Ill take everyones word for it! Love the contrast red and black.

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately I will not be going to the unveil either....cannot fly across the the country only to "look" at the car with my wife. I need some details on what the car will do, performance, cost, etc and I'm not 100% sure I'll learn that in NY. It's not like I haven't asked if these details will be given at the show. The only reason I care about the details is to determine if I want to wait to purchase a GEN 5, otherwise there are a lot of cars in the same ballpark dollar-wise that can be had now and not having to wait until next winter.

By the way, the picture shows the inlet ducts (just behind the passenger and drivers windows) for the rear differential cooler.

Cheers,
George

I'm pretty sure that all our questions and details about the car will be unveiled during this private party. Heck, come just to meet all us cool east coasters and hang out with us!!! Sure we all hate the games and the secrecy but I for once like protecting our snake so that the Corvette does not steal any more of our styling ques..... Btw if that's a rear diff cooler then that's freaking awesome!!!:headbang: