So I was surfing google...

ACR_Matt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It may be nothing, but it matches the Aston Martin One-77 taillights description. It's the signature in the bottom right corner that really caught my eye... Im not sure if this has been posted before

http://www.amcarguide.com/wp-content/gallery/2013-viper-2/2013-viper-concept-012.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 495
OP
OP
A

ACR_Matt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really like it as well. Those taillights make perfect sense to me considering the direction Dodge/SRT has taken with the rest of their lineup

F

FrgMstr

Here is what the front looks like on that pic.

You must be registered for see images attach

And the top down.

You must be registered for see images attach

BigDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isn't that Ralphie's signature on it?

And I like the rear to an extent, well not the 8" exhaust pipes. The front is terrible.

OP
OP
A

ACR_Matt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isn't that Ralphie's signature on it?

And I like the rear to an extent, well not the 8" exhaust pipes. The front is terrible.

That's what I was thinking too. It looks like these are from 09 if I'm reading the date after his signature correctly. Perhaps these were the preliminary sketches? It's easy to see some of the ideas that made it through.. Just thinking out loud though.

kdaviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's his signature, but there is also a red signature on the drawings as well. I'm thinking the artist had them signed by Ralph Gilles after he drew them. And the last drawing is not the same design as the first two.

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those pictures are hanging in my garage. They were initial concepts for the Gen 5, I bought them at a VCA event. It was an auction for charity. Ralph brought them with him and signed them for me.