new viper hot wheels car

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Based on the teaser slide presentation which we cannot write about that occurred at two VCA Chapter meetings, one of which I saw, this is not the car. The front lights are wrong. The hood is wrong. The roof is wrong. The front fascia is wrong. The exhaust is wrong. ( In fact I do not even see exhaust outlets.) Need I continue? The above car is more curvy than a Gen III/IV and has Gen II cues but that's as far as it goes. The real deal looks much better. Yea who have little faith. Do you really think Ralph would approve the above? The new Viper is a sophisticated looking predator. You will like it when you see it.

-nighthawk-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh wow, this is crazy. It does match up with all the teaser images, gen II styling and other rumours of the Viper. Hopefully SRT comes out if it's the real deal or not, and if not maybe another teaser to stir the *** :p

ACR_Matt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So just maybe Christmas is saved...? Guess as the saying goes: Only time will tell.. It sure has alot of the "hints" though

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Based on the teaser slide presentation which we cannot write about that occurred at two VCA Chapter meetings, one of which I saw, this is not the car. The front lights are wrong. The hood is wrong. The roof is wrong. The front fascia is wrong. The exhaust is wrong. ( In fact I do not even see exhaust outlets.) Need I continue? The above car is more curvy than a Gen III/IV and has Gen II cues but that's as far as it goes. The real deal looks much better. Yea who have little faith. Do you really think Ralph would approve the above? The new Viper is a sophisticated looking predator. You will like it when you see it.

That's funny. The people I have talked to that were at VOI are saying this one is real close. Oh well, we will all find out soon enough.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Do you really think Hotwheels would come out with a model car that looks nothing like the actual car??

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Here appears to be a new image of what looks eerily similar to the Hot Wheels...seats look right too

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Here appears to be a new image of what looks eerily similar to the Hot Wheels...seats look right too

No, thats a cheaply done pchop of a 599 GTB and a poorly drawn lookin front of a Viper/Demon concept.

--RS

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
canadian venom:3043888 said:
It seems that the PR guys start at 9 am....... can't wait to see the reactions......

+1 this ought to be good...

Photoshop or not, that car does look a lot like the HW, sans the rear and bubble roof

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They might as well post the real pics now in that case and get going.

BigDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If this is the new Viper I'm calling it the biggest disappointment ever. It has straight sides and no fenders to speak of in the rear again.

And what others have said, based on Ralph's "**** ******* a beach" line, I'd expect this to be wide in the front (boobs), narrow in the doors (waist), and then to flair back out in the rear (butt). This pic looks more like a 14 year old boy lying on the beach.

PS. I really doubt this is it, ^ those are just preliminary thoughts

Early93Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it is it. Looks a lot like what we saw at VOI. Anyone good at Photoshop and can clean it up?

MikeG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I decided to go directly to the supposed source ..... Hot Wheels.
It appears all of the car models that are to be released by Hot Wheels this year, have been released and can be viewed on the internet; and ..... there is no SRT Viper ..... period.

An observation if I may; these cars come boxed. Where's the box?

Unless Hot Wheels has departed from the way they have manufactured cars from inception of the business, the car that is being referenced in the picture about which this thread is focused, is not a Hot Wheels car. If it were, the car is such a departure from all prior models ever produced, it would be newsworthy in and of itself just for being a new type of Hot Wheels car. I don't know what it is, but it is not a Hot Wheels car.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ralph might have revisited his dinner. I actually feel bad for SRT right now.
Its just another new car coming out (OK a Viper) with too much hype. Its not like a president's top secret mission was unveiled early on. What SRT cares most about is sales numbers.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car is close to what was at VOI, but the hood is wrong and the new car has side exhaust, but hard to tell on this car.

Bruce

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That blown up picture shows no curves or flair over the rear wheels just straight back that cannot be it...:omg:

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't get too excited. I'm not convinced this is the same hood bump as we saw in the FB silhouette teaser.
However, agreed with SSGViper about the cf teaser duct ... looks like it would fit nicely behind the passenger door.