Pilot Super Sports are AMAZING!!

cweaver22

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just got my PSS put on yesterday, i had kumho xs rears and the original michelin runflats on the front, and i am shocked at the difference in ride quality! i feel like i went from wooden wheels to a cadillac. i no longer need to wear a mouth piece to prevent my teeth from shattering when i go over a manhole cover. i can not stress how happy i am with these tires and the way they ride! Kudos to DC Performance for taking care of me!

Last edited:

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I put them on and immediately lost 10lbs, my teeth are whiter, and the neighbor's dog likes me now!:D

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No surprize that any normal tire is more comfortable than a runflat.
Let us know when you get her on the track:2tu:

OP
OP
C

cweaver22

Viper Owner
Reaction score
No surprize that any normal tire is more comfortable than a runflat.
Let us know when you get her on the track:2tu:

Gotta get the oil starvation issue taken care of first. No way I'm tracking it before that. When you coming out west?!

prholley

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Finally got my SS tires installed yesterday. Coming off run craps I knew they would be night and day, but wow, totally different car.

2005 SRT-10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The more I research these the more excited I get. These are next on my list of things to get and I am really looking forward to giving my own review.

kenbrackins

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got mine installed yesterday. What the he!! was I waiting for. I avoid some old brick road with my Viper cause my fillings want to rattle out of my head. Today I thought I was driving a Caddy-smooth as my girlfriends lasered hooha (well not quite that smooth) but really. Totally worth it. Its like having a brand new car. Also powder coated the wheels and I was going back and forth about doing that. They are awesome on my silver gen 4. Very menacing. LOVE THEM. Do yourself a favor and smoke those Pilot Sports off and replace with PSS ASAP!

Steve M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got mine installed yesterday. What the he!! was I waiting for. I avoid some old brick road with my Viper cause my fillings want to rattle out of my head. Today I thought I was driving a Caddy-smooth as my girlfriends lasered hooha (well not quite that smooth) but really. Totally worth it. Its like having a brand new car. Also powder coated the wheels and I was going back and forth about doing that. They are awesome on my silver gen 4. Very menacing. LOVE THEM. Do yourself a favor and smoke those Pilot Sports off and replace with PSS ASAP!

Did you replace run-flats, or regular PS2s?

2005 SRT-10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got mine installed yesterday. What the he!! was I waiting for. I avoid some old brick road with my Viper cause my fillings want to rattle out of my head. Today I thought I was driving a Caddy-smooth as my girlfriends lasered hooha (well not quite that smooth) but really. Totally worth it. Its like having a brand new car. Also powder coated the wheels and I was going back and forth about doing that. They are awesome on my silver gen 4. Very menacing. LOVE THEM. Do yourself a favor and smoke those Pilot Sports off and replace with PSS ASAP![/QUOTE
How much was all 4 powder coated?