Spied: 2013 Viper SRT Roadster on public roads! Automobile Magazine

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The speedometer looks cool, notice there is a LED screen in the middle too like mercedes, and lexus LFA etc.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"The remainder of the interior is filled with test gear, tangled wires, and ill-fitting plastics, further proving that the Viper seen here is a development mule rather than a finished product"

Wait a minute, tangled wires and ill fitting plastics ARE the finished product in a Gen 4.

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ths is nothing more than a test mule. Possibly a Gen4 chassis and body with the Gen5 powerplant in it.

Why would anyone even entertain the thought that that is the Gen5 body. Look at it!!! its a Gen3/4. How can you not see that:dunno:

viper_itch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't be a gen 4. They are way too dangerous to drive in the winter. All those tangled wires are for the rack of computers that run the traction control in the Gen V.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well it has the chrysler front tatoo cross......or dodge

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those front wheels are 6 luggers, which aren't used on too many other applications. I wonder if that is going to be one of the options? At furst blush, they don't seem to belong on a Viper. I hope there are a few other options available.

JPUConn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
fronts look to be 20's. wonder if the 15" rotors from the SRT8 Grand Cherokee will make an appearance

viperbilliam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the news about the convertible not being far behind the coupe. I was afraid it would be 2014 before we would see the vert.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It still may be 2014 before we see a vert.... ;)

Is it bad if you think you know who the engineers are by body size and shape? :D

BTW classy touch on Bo Duke's face for the hood hop shot...:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets