Sacramento / Bay Area Viper Tech Recommendations

mTech2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just moved from TX to the Sacramento area, in Roseville, and need to have general service on my Gen III. Can anyone recommend a reputable viper tech and Dodge dealership?

Also, any recommendations on a paint body shop? Window Tint shop?

I also go to the Bay Area for work so I could also take the car down there too but Sacramento logistically might be easier.

Thanks!

Matt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you are down in the Bay Area, Ted May at Valaya Racing in San Jose is great and has tons of Viper experience.

VNM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BBG - Bad boys garage is one of the best in cali, call and ask for toddy an amazing guy with alot of experience.

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.

Canyon707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Todd has a lot of forward thinking and a lot of inovations. He is cooking up new products which should be out soon.

72hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live in Sunnyvale and the only two places I take my car are Normandin Chrysler Jeep Dodge, and Bad Boyzz Garage in Sacramento. Toddy recently moved into a new facility and on May 19th the Nor Cal VCA is doing a tech session at his new facility.

copperhead007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live in Sunnyvale and the only two places I take my car are Normandin Chrysler Jeep Dodge, and Bad Boyzz Garage in Sacramento. Toddy recently moved into a new facility and on May 19th the Nor Cal VCA is doing a tech session at his new facility.

For those viper owners in San Jose & the Bay Area I'd highly recommend Kurtis (ILLSMOQ on this site), owner & mechanical expert of All Transmissions (directly across Normandie Dodge).

Kurtis is a one man team & can debuild/rebuild with both highest precision & speed. Im gonna be honest cause ive been through cars & shops well long enough and i really dont think any dealer or most shops will come close to Kurtis's meticulous nature & experience with various automotive assemblies. Kurtis been working with me on my built gen3 for couple years. He also built one of the strongest pulling gen3 stock motor paxtons (with every drivetrain, transmission & mechanical upgrade except the built motor and running 10 psi) and im not kidding his car is dialed in!