New Owner and VCA Member

02 F.E. TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just bought my first Viper. A 2002 F.E. TT Heffner car is on the way. Looking forward to hearing from you guys and attending some events. I am an old school guy and will have to learn to drive this thing. This is the car ff3 posted about earlier.

OP
OP

02 F.E. TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the note. Regarding Steff, you just have to know when to pull the trigger.

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just bought my first Viper. A 2002 F.E. TT Heffner car is on the way. Looking forward to hearing from you guys and attending some events. I am an old school guy and will have to learn to drive this thing. This is the car ff3 posted about earlier.
Welcome, & the first thing you need to do is join the club! Also, starting out with a TT, I would suggest taking a performance driving class especially if you're going to do ANY type of racing. I've had some pretty fast cars back in the day, but nothing compares to these cars (torque, torque, & more torque) & I have one of the creampuff's! jmo

LaViper

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

:2tu: Congrats & Welcome. A TT car, :omg::omg::omg: you better be EXTRA careful. :lmao: Get to know the car. Take your time. Get with any VCA members in your area asap. a TT car is a Beast & very unforgiving. Again, welcome & enjoy.:welcome:

OP
OP

02 F.E. TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome. Great advice to be sure. I will do all the above. Thats a great car you have, one to be proud of no doubt about it.

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope you driven plenty of ten second cars cause your jumpin into a nine seconder

OP
OP

02 F.E. TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the shout. I live 15 miles north of Columbus, Ga. I used to race a little in Warner Robins at the drag strip till it closed. Looks like a super car you have. Good Luck.

V

Venomiss

Welcome and thank you for joining the VCA.

Pictures please!

If you would like submit some nice pictures of your new ride to Viper Magazine.
Captions if you would be so kind.

[email protected]

FastZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome. I've heard TT cars have trouble getting out of their own way....

Put some run-flats on (lots for sale), loosen the power steering cap & see how fast she goes :)

JK enjoy the beast!