Meeting Others

Silver04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How have the past VOIs worked when it came to meeting others that you wanted to meet? Other, non-Viper, events I have attended provided name tags but I want to get a feel for how y'all have done things.

FYI: I would feel a little strange/dirty posting for someone to meet me at the XXXXXX at a certain time but I'll do whatever it takes...Maybe I should get a shirt that says "Silver04" on both sides? :dunno:

I know, I know: it's still 7 months away but, hey, I like to think ahead...:D

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear Silver04,

Everyone is pleasant at the VOI's you'll have a blast. I hope we get to share a drink or two and chat...its fun to banter about stuff here on the forum, but putting a face to our forum names makes the banter even better going forward.

I'll be easy to recognize, I've got nearly waist length hair.

Regards,
Aaron

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a pretty good sized hard laminated tag on a lanyard with your name that that you have to wear everywhere anyway for admittance to meals and venues. There are usually additional credentials for the track.
We can do the web/board get together again if enough people desire it and these are the laminated avatar tags we used last time.

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a pretty good sized hard laminated tag on a lanyard with your name that that you have to wear everywhere anyway for admittance to meals and venues. There are usually additional credentials for the track.
We can do the web/board get together again if enough people desire it and these are the laminated avatar tags we used last time.

Now that is a notable idea. I was going to wear a shirt with my logo on it

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know I will be there Lee so count me in as a +1 for another web forum meeting.

And yes, the tags do help for sure. As long as everyone remembers to wear them! ;)

And as for how does one know me, I am the 90 year old guy with long hair. :D

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone better be sure to wear their colors because we need to continue the color wars from on here and organise a bashing competition :D

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Everyone better be sure to wear their colors because we need to continue the color wars from on here and organise a bashing competition :D

Ya cause it's always funny when a non-owner bashes the color of someones Viper at the Viper Owners Invitational. I can't wait.

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
There we go again with your PERSONAL mission :rolleyes:

Hmm, nothing personal about it. I don't have any problems with you or any other enthusiast's on this site. Heck, I started as an enthusiast too, and could end up one again. I just find it funny that a person who has never owned a Viper, wants to "bash" the color of someone elses Viper. Pretty disrespecful don't you think?.

Last edited:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah don't mind ITV. He doesn't really bash anyone's color as he takes who's ever side fits.

I have seen him throw Chumpy under the bus. He has kicked me under the bus. When under the bus I found a green guy there too..:rolaugh:

ITV just loves vipers and a good joke.

Now I will say maybe a few water ballon catapults with red and yellow balloons could be fun! :yay::D

Hey Lee.....whatcha think? A less harsh version of paintball. Maybe do it indoors in one of the ballroom for more fun.... :lmao::D

:eater:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ooooooh!!! Pick me!:yay: Better idea! No slingshot for the ballons! One word: potato cannon. :rolaugh:

Edit: Ok. Maybe it's bed time. I just re-read my idea. I think I spent too many hours in a car today driving home while running on like 4 hours of sleep from last nights OH party.;):rolaugh:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmm, nothing personal about it. I don't have any problems with you or any other enthusiast's on this site. Heck, I started as an enthusiast too, and could end up one again. I just find it funny that a person who has never owned a Viper, wants to "bash" the color of someone elses Viper. Pretty disrespecful don't you think?.

Let me tell you what's really funny, if someone repeatedly goes after someone (you may remember the associate member dispute) it starts to at least look personal.

So in your enthusiast period you probably made jokes just like me correct? Let's just say that we have different versions of being respectful because if there is ANYONE who has being respectful as one of his strong points it would be me, hell I am known to be OVER respectful/too serious at times just ask Mopar Boy!

Let's lighten up and leave each other be shall we? We are all on here to have a good time with or without our common interest being Vipers :2tu: Also, my join date may state March 2004 but as stated before I am part of the furniture on this forum ever since the second installment.

Last edited:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Listen to this guy shooter t1 :) I am on here for good times and Vipers just like you are.

Oh and I agree with the water balloon idea or some other funny thing to finally duke out what color is best once and for all :lmao: This is exactly what creates awesome times at a VOI :headbang:

Ah don't mind ITV. He doesn't really bash anyone's color as he takes who's ever side fits.

I have seen him throw Chumpy under the bus. He has kicked me under the bus. When under the bus I found a green guy there too..:rolaugh:

ITV just loves vipers and a good joke.

Now I will say maybe a few water ballon catapults with red and yellow balloons could be fun! :yay::D

Hey Lee.....whatcha think? A less harsh version of paintball. Maybe do it indoors in one of the ballroom for more fun.... :lmao::D

:eater:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Speaking of the potato cannon I will up you one, how about being the victim of Punkin Chunkin albeit a way smaller version :rolaugh:

Ooooooh!!! Pick me!:yay: Better idea! No slingshot for the ballons! One word: potato cannon. :rolaugh:

Edit: Ok. Maybe it's bed time. I just re-read my idea. I think I spent too many hours in a car today driving home while running on like 4 hours of sleep from last nights OH party.;):rolaugh:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
By the way what are the chances, two Roberts in the same thread both owning a yellow Viper :)

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing over my head there man I understood exactly what you are saying, we just have different versions of the same thing that's all. The world would be boring if we were all the same :)

But yea let's stay on-topic here.

OP
OP
S

Silver04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will not be at VOI, after all...Have fun y'all!

Thanks for the info and refocus...can't we all just get along??

3whitevipers

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
The laminated avitars would work well for me as I don't always know the persons name, but I would recognize the avitar and then be able to put a name with the avitar. My 2 cents worth--Dave

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper