Club request for Viper presence at member's funeral procession.

Smokin' 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Houston Region VCA Members,

At the request of Joel's brother, Adrian Gonzalez, and the Gonzalez family, an invitation for members of the Houston Viper Club to attend and participate in the scheduled funeral services for Joel has been extended.

Visitation on Wednesday the 29th is from 4:00pm-9:00pm at Brookside Cypress Creek Funeral Home,located at 9149 N. Hwy 6 (77095). All club members are invited.

A Chapel Service at 2:00pm on Thursday will take place at the same location.
Following the Chapel Service, a procession to the Memorial Oaks Cemetery,located at 9149 N. Hwy 6, Houston, TX, is planned. All club members are invited.

The club's intention is to have a significant number of Vipers take part in the procession from the Brookside Funeral Home to the Memorial Oaks Cemetery to show our support and honor for our fallen friend. Members wishing to have themselves, and their Viper, included in the drive should meet at 2pm at the Funeral Home. Thank you for your consideration of Adrian's request.

Joel had attended multiple events over the last few years and comes from a multi-Viper family. Adrian, his brother, and Miguel, his cousin, are also members. The family is active with our local events and I extend the request that we make a significant showing in support of the family.

Respectfully Submitted,

Mike

Last edited:

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Baring rain, (obviously have no windows) I will be there in the Viper. If it is hard rain I'll be in the truck. This one is worth getting a ticket over!

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Got the email Mike and I'm rearranging some things to make it out there. I'll get back to you tomorrow.

Andy

B & R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My car is in the shop but Beth and I will be there in her car.

Richard

TexasTonka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If there is ANYTHING our region or our members can do to help out we are 100% for it. May we send flowers or has a fund been set up for the family that we may donate to?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper